Occasionally it is frustrating to find a top quality commercial roofing company in Bay City,TX. You should be able to count on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. Commercial roofing is typically larger than a residential job so it is crucial that it is done correctly. We want to be sure that you are fearless in our abilities from day one and that our roofing contractors can provide you the type of quality that you are looking for. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofing contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we really listen to what you say. We will always leave you with a sturdy and reliable roof so that you can depend on us later on for all your roofing needs.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can bring you quality roofing services every time. We can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Although we have been doing this for a while, we are consistently paying attention and learning the newest skills to get better for you. In all that we do, we will be certain to provide you the best because that is what you deserve. Another service that we offer to make sure you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you may not know who to call, but we are available to make certain that you are always taken care of. If you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in other parts of life that they forget about their roof and how they should take care of it. These repairs have to be looked at so that they don’t end up becoming something bigger than it should to be. The issue with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into big issues and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. You might think you will have to have your whole roof replaced, but you may not have to. You should think about getting your roof restored instead of replaced so that you can avoid the additional cost and wasting of materials. The process of this is seemingly easy as well; look over the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. To stay away from all of the time and cost of having a new roof, consider getting a roof restoration instead. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to assist you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to make sure that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid choice to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it will stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof safe.
We make certain that we provide a lot of different roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. One of our most popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a very good reason. They all do varying things like reduce your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. What is better than having your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have more protection than a lot of other roofs. These roofs end up getting damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. Water may get onto the roof and then not have somewhere to go so it can wind up causing damage. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to make sure it stays protected from things like water damage. There are a lot of options to pick from because we want you to have anything you want. These coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to make your roof protected and offer something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a seal that locks out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the problem gets bigger, is crucial to make sure that you avoid having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be done by an expert roof contractor and will be able to help stop your roof from needing a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can be great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a popular option of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. Because of its white reflective cooling, it is able to reflect the light from of the roof and prevent the roof from getting too hot. In return, this will prevent your building from becoming too hot and can end up lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for a long time and is one of the original roofing materials. They will last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their reliability and because they look great on your roof. It holds in place because the combination of material is tar and gravel. They are a top roofing choice as they are very strong. When you have to go through the different options you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they will be able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is so dependable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is able to stop water from coming in. They are also very strong and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial structure is a solid choice to choose from. It has stayed so common all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your roof. We are experienced at metal roofing and will be able to get the job finished right. There are pros and cons with each roof, and metal is no exception. A few pros are of course the strength of metal that is undeniable and is able to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. When you need something that can remain a long time, this is a great choice. One downside to this roofing is that it often times will need to have a roof coating in order to keep it lasting as long as possible without rusting. If you need commercial metal roofing in Bay City, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be available to help you find what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that will offer protection for many years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing When you want a roof that will protect you, steel is a great choice.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and can protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal When you need a roof that will provide you protection, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something stronger, this is a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you need a tough roof that won’t let you down, we can help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof If you want something a little different on your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you want.