Sometimes it is difficult to discover a good quality commercial roofing company in Jefferson,TX. When you choose a roofing team, you need to always be able to count on them. It is crucial that the job is done correctly because commercial roofing is usually much bigger than a residential roofing job. We are here to make certain this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you have been wanting. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofing contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We value you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. We would like to give you a top quality, solid roof that you can depend on so that if ever there is an issue later on, you never hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.
When you want commercial roofing services, we are available for you as your commercial roofing company. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be done by our expert roofing contractors. Although we are very confident in our roofing capabilities, we are always working to do better and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. You will always get the best that you deserve when you choose us. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something occurs and it is out of regular business hours. Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you might not know who to get ahold of, but we are here to make certain that you are always taken care of. Phone 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in varying aspects of life that they forget about their roof and why they should take care of it. That is why it is crucial to make certain that you check up on your roof every so often to avoid these problems. One of the largest issues is that rust can develop and holes will just become larger if these issues sit. You might think you will need to have your whole roof replaced, but you might not need to. Restoring your roof is typically a top choice and is less expensive for you than a replacement. This technique is done quite easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should consider having your roof restored instead of having an entire roof restoration. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will help you.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to make sure that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to protec your roof with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is strong and will not crack or chip through time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the costs and time.
We provide a variety of roof coatings that will be able to help keep your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Every roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in many ways. One of our most common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a very good reason. These roof coatings are able to make a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. With their energy saving abilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great choice to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have more protection than a lot of other roofs. Because of its flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that get on it. Water may get onto the roof and then not have somewhere to go so it may wind up causing damage. It is a wise choice to have a roof coating put on so that it becomes waterproof. We want your roofing system to stay protected for as long as possible so we can go over the choices with you to see what you would like. These materials are typically alright to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and will be able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This material is bonded together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making sure that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you stay away from problems down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop a problem and will have to be fixed to avoid developing further issues.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a popular option of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. Because of its white reflective abilities, it has the ability to reflect the light off of the roof and keep the roof from getting too hot. In return, this will keep your building from getting too hot and can wind up lowering your energy bill. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material will last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that works for a long time on your roof is a built up roof. If you need a top quality roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a great pick. This strong material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. Their strength and dependability make them a good option to choose from. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be here for you and go over the choices.
For a roofing system that can stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great option. These systems are common because people are realizing that they are very dependable. The nice part about this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant from hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a great choice to pick from. It is commonly chosen by commercial buildings because it will stay on for around 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them many times. There are pros and cons with each roof, and metal is no exception. pro that is great is that this metal can handle things like strong weather, hail, and fire. If you want something that can last a long time, this is a solid option. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated in order to keep it lasting for a while. Commercial metal roofing in Jefferson,TX is just a phone call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that will last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is hands down the best and strongest that you can find. Our experts will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and can protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you want a strong roof that will not let you down, we can help you get what you want.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look great and keep it safe as well.