Looking for a quality commercial roofing company in Madisonville,TX, can be difficult at times. The roofing team that you choose to go with needs to always be available if you need them. Commercial roofing is usually bigger than a residential job so it is crucial that it is done right. We want to be sure that you are fearless in our abilities from day one and that our roofing contractors can provide you the type of quality that you are searching for. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than confidence in us. You, as a customer, are what keeps us moving forward so we always listen to what you tell us. We want to make sure that we always provide you a good quality roofing system so that you can rely on us for every one of your roofing needs, later on.
We will be sure, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to provide you all of your commercial roofing desires. Our roofing contractors can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Even though we have been doing this for a long time, we are always paying attention and learning the latest skills to be better for you. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will bring to you. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something happens and it is out of normally business hours. When things like this occur, it is hard to know who to call, but we can be here for you. Call 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs will turn into larger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. When they do that, they run the risk of missing out on small repairs. One of the largest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just get larger if these problems sit. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that is not always the answer. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment also because you aren’t wasting any materials. This technique is done relatively simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. If you can, you should think about having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to help you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to make certain that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great option to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to keep that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong all through its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be an option and if it is, you can see how much more affordable it is.
We make certain that we offer a lot of different roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in many ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is very common and will not let you down. These roof coatings are able to make a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. What is better than having your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have more protection than many other roofs. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to slide off of it and will end up just sitting on top of it. When water stays on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to go. To stay away from issues like water damage, you should install a roof coating on it that will protect it. We would like your roof to stay safe for as long as possible so we can go over the choices with you to see what you would like. You will still be able to walk on your roofing system and it will be safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and will be able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This material is bonded together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have an issue with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with a problem and will need to be fixed to avoid developing further issues.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid choice if you would like something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common choice of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. It is able to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. This will make the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill in your home. These keep your commercial building protected for between 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. This is a reliable option and can last on your building for around 25 years. It stays in its spot because the combination of material is tar and gravel. These roofing systems are very sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go over the different choices for you.
Having a modified bitumen roof is a great choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for easily over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is durable. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a great choice because it makes sure that nothing is coming through and causing damage. Hail and crazy weather will be no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a great way to make your roof stay protected for a long time. It is commonly chosen by commercial buildings because it will last for around 70 years on your roof. You do not need to worry about your roof because our experts have been working on metal roofing for a long time. There are good and bad things with each roof, and metal is no exception. Fire, hail and major weather are no match to this roof and will stay strong with protection. It remains on for a long time and that is why a lot of people decide on this material. One downside to this roofing is that it often times will have to have a roof coating in order to keep it lasting as long as possible without rusting. Commercial metal roofing in Madisonville,TX is just a phone call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that can last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing When you need a roof that will protect you, steel is a top option.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and will still be able to give your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel Choosing stone coated steel will give you the great look of stone, but the quality that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something solid that will look great.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you want to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to make a locking effect that is durable and will make the roof hold very still and strong.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will bring an extra pop onto an already great looking roof.