Occasionally it is difficult to find a good quality commercial roofing company in Kingsland,TX. When you decide on a roofing team, you need to always be able to depend on them. Commercial roofing is typically bigger than a residential job so it is important that it is done correctly. We want to be certain that you are confident in our abilities from day one and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the type of quality that you are searching for. The contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. We appreciate you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We are sure to always leave you with a sturdy and dependable roof so that you trust us later on for all your roofing needs.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can provide you dependable roofing services each time. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be done by our expert roofing contractors. We are regularly improving our skills by remaining up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. In everything that we do, we will make sure to provide you the best because that is what you should have. An additional service that we provide to be sure you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service When you have an emergency with your roof outside of normal business hours, you can always give us a call. Phone 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Sometimes people don’t pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on smaller repairs. That is why it is crucial to make sure that you look at your roof every so often to stay away from these problems. One of the biggest problems is that rust can develop and holes will just get larger if these problems sit. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. Having your roof replaced is a great option that will wind up being less expensive than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. This process is much easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to make sure that it is perfect. If you can, you might want to think about having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you go over options and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to be certain that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof When you need to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to pick.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is strong and will not crack or chip through time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof protected.
We offer a variety of roof coatings that will be able to help keep your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a good reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others can reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. These coatings are a great value and will be able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more assistance than many other roofs. These roofs wind up getting damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it can wind up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. It is a smart investment to have a roof coating put on so that it becomes waterproof. There are a lot of options to pick from because we want you to have anything you want. These coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and is able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This material is easily becoming more and more common because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have an issue with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be done by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from having to have a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A common choice among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. It is able to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus reducing your energy bill. These keep your commercial building protected for around 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the original commercial systems used for flat and slightly sloped roofs. This is a reliable choice and can last on your roof for around 25 years. The material used is usually made from a mixture of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. They are a top roofing option as they are very strong. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go through the varying options with you.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a great choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems tend to last for easily over 20 years. These systems are popular because people are discovering that they are extremely dependable. The great portion of this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant from hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a great option to choose from. It is a top contender with other roofing options because it can last up to 70 years. We are experienced in metal roofing and will be able to get the job finished right. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. An advantage that is great is that this material withstands things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. It lasts for a long time and that is why many people choose this material. One negative to this roofing is that it sometimes will need to have a roof coating in order to continue it lasting as long as it can without rusting. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Kingsland, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be able to help you find what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that can last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to be sure your roof is solid, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Make certain that your roof looks great but still keeps your commercial building or home safe.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something stronger, this is a great option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you would like to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal When you want a strong roof that will not let you down, we will help you get what you want.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that will be able to last for a lot of years and make your home or commercial building safe.