Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Three Rivers,TX, can seem to be a frustrating task. When you decide on a roofing team, you should always be able to depend on them. It is crucial that the roof is done correctly because commercial roofing is usually much bigger than a residential roofing job. From the very first day, we will make sure to keep you in the loop on everything that happens with your roof. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We always place the customer first because we know that you are the only reason we are doing this. We will make sure that we always give you a top quality roof so that you will rely on us for all your roofing needs, later on.
We will make certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we can provide you all of your commercial roofing needs. The roofers on our team have the ability to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can supply you with the best. We will always do our best to bring you the best, because we believe that you deserve that. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to be sure you are covered. When things like this happen, it is difficult to know who to call, but we can be here for you. Allow Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by calling 832-704-2817.
Often people don’t pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on small repairs. This is why it is important to make sure that you look at your roof every once in a while to stay away from these problems. A big issue that happens is that rust will spread and holes can just get bigger. The roof may appear that it should be replaced, but you don’t always have to do that. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is better for the environment also because you aren’t wasting any parts of your roof. When a restoration is done, it is usually easier than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should consider getting your roof restored instead of having an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will assist you in going over options and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to be certain that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and not happen anymore when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to prevent that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong all through its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof protected.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we also provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the ability to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is very common and will not let you down. Most of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and make your building cooler. This actually helps cool the roofing material down and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof safe, you will want to give it additional protection. Since it has a flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. If water gets on it and sits, it will wind up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. To stay away from issues like water damage, you should install a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. There are a lot of options to pick from because we would like you to have whatever you want. You will still be allowed to walk on your roofing system and it will be safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and is able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This material is sealed together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be done by an expert roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from having to have a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common choice of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. The white reflective material of this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. If you want to lower the energy bill in your home, this is the way. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. If you want a top quality roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid choice. It holds in its spot because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. They are a top roofing choice as they are very sturdy. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be there for you and go over the options.
Having a modified bitumen roof is a great option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for easily over 20 years. Because of their dependable track record, they have become a more used roofing system than they have been before. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is able to stop water from coming in. It can also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a great way to make your roof stay protected for a long time. It has stayed so popular all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your building. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them many times. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. This material is great at withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is so commonly found on many commercial buildings and even is very popular among residential roofs. One downside to this roofing is that it often times will have to have a roof coating so that it will continue it lasting as long as it can without rusting. Commercial metal roofing in Three Rivers,TX is just a quick call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that will last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and can protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a good option.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will provide you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like regular shingles but are able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to create a locking effect that is durable and will make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a bit different for your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you desire.