Searching for a dependable commercial roofing company in George West,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. If you decide on a roofing team, you need to always be able to count on them. It is important that the job is done correctly because commercial roofing is usually a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We do whatever we can to be sure that you feel great about picking us for your roofing job. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. We appreciate you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We want to give you a great, sturdy roof that you can count on so that whenever there is a problem in the future, you don’t question whether to call us for help.
As your commercial roofing company, we would like to to provide you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your desires. The roofers on our team are able to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Though we are extremely confident in our roofing capabilities, we are always working to improve and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will bring to you. Another service that we provide to be sure you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service If there is an emergency with your roof, we are the ones to call. Allow Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
Small repairs can turn into larger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof is not payed attention to. When they do that, they run the risk of not knowing about the smaller repairs. One of the biggest problems is that rust can develop and holes will just get bigger if these problems sit. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is better for the environment as well because you are not wasting any parts of your roof. When a restoration is done, it is usually easier than a replacement and is done in a few steps. When it is possible, you can always try to restore your roof instead of replace it. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will assist you.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your structure and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system will be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that can often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to prevent that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is strong and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof safe.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we also provide and will be able to keep your roof protected. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is extremely popular and will not let you down. They all do varying things like reduce your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. This really helps cool the roofing material down and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more assistance than a lot of other roofs. These roofs end up getting damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. When water stays on top of the roof for a long period of time, it will wind up causing damage and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. It is a smart idea to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it protected from these types of things. With so many options to choose from, we can go over them with you and understand which one works the strongest. You will still be allowed to walk on your roofing system and it will be safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to make your roof safe and provide something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are burned together to create a barrier so that the roof becomes fully waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have an issue with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing experts.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is important to get it repaired to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid option if you are wanting something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
A common option among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. Because of its white reflective cooling, it is able to reflect the light from of the roof and keep the roof from becoming too hot. If you would like to reduce your energy bill in your home, this is the way. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they will last around 22-30 years and typically come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. They can last around 25 years and are a great pick because of their dependability and because they look fantastic on your roof. The material provided is typically made from a mixture of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. They are a top roofing choice as they are extremely strong. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the different choices you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
Having a modified bitumen roof is a good choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems tend to last for simply over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is so dependable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is created to stop water from coming in. Hail and crazy weather will be no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a great option to pick from. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, and that makes it a prime contender when searching for a roof. We are pros at metal roofing and will be able to get the job finished right. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. Fire, hail and major weather are no match to this roof and will stay strong with protection. This material is picked commonly because it is so strong. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated in order to keep it lasting for a while. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in George West,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that will provide protection for many years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing If you need a roof that will protect you, steel is a great choice.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the roof, but can still give you that protection you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like normal shingles but are able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will provide you protection and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the kind of strength and coverage that you want.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look good and keep it safe as well.