Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Groesbeck,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. You should be able to rely on your roofing team to always take care of you. It is important that the roof is done correctly because commercial roofing tends to be much bigger than a residential roofing job. We do whatever we can to be certain that you feel great about picking us for your roofing needs. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. You, as a customer, are what keeps us moving forward so we always listen to what you say. We are sure to always leave you with a solid and dependable roof so that you can depend on us in the future for all your roofing desires.
We will be certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we can provide you any of your commercial roofing needs. Our professional roofing contractors have the ability to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We are always bettering our skills by remaining up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. In everything that we do, we will be sure to give you the best because that is what you deserve. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to make sure you have it. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you may not know who to get ahold of, but we are here to make sure that you are always taken care of. Allow Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
It is common that people get so caught up in other aspects of life that they forget about their roof and how they should take care of it. These repairs have to be checked so that they do not wind up becoming something larger than it needs to be. One of the issues with this is that the problems that are there, will just keep getting bigger. You may think you will have to have your whole roof replaced, but you may not have to. Getting your roof replaced is a great choice that will wind up being cheaper than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. The method of this is relatively simple as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. If you can, you might want to consider having your roof restored instead of replaced. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to help you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof safe from a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof is be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that can often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to prevent that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the protection that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the price and time.
We provide a lot of roof coatings that are able to help keep your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. We want to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. One of our most popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a really good reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others can reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. What could be better than having your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have extra protection than many other roofs. Its flat top makes it hard for water to run off of it and will wind up just staying on top of it. Water may get onto the roof and then not have somewhere to go so it can end up causing damage. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to make sure it stays protected from things like water damage. There are many choices that you can pick from that will all be able to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These make the roofing system able to walk on also and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and will be able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This material is sealed together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being sure that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you stay away from problems down the line.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop a problem and will need to be repaired to avoid having further issues.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great choice if you would like something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
A common choice among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. The white reflective material of this roof will help to keep the roof cool. This will keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill for your home. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the beginning commercial systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. This is a reliable option and can last on your building for around 25 years. The material provided is usually created from a mixture of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. This is a great option for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and protection. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be here for you and go over the options.
For a roofing system that can last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid option. Because of their reliable track record, they have turned into a more used roofing system than ever before. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a great choice because it makes sure that nothing is coming through and creating damage. It will also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial structure is a solid option to pick from. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, and that makes it a prime contender when searching for a roof. We have great professionals that have done metal roofing for a while. There are good and bad that come along with metal roofing though that should be known about beforehand. A few pros are of course the strength of metal that is unbeatable and has the ability to hold up through heavy weather, hail, and even fires. It lasts for a long time and that is why many people decide on this material. A part of metal roofing that has to be done is to have it coated to make certain it will not end up rusted. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Groesbeck,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof looking fantastic for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to last on your roof through even the craziest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and can still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Be certain that your roof looks great but still is keeping your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you would like something stronger, this is a great option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you would like to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal When you need a strong roof that won’t let you down, we can help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can bring an additional pop onto an already great looking roof.