Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Liberty,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. The roofing team that you decide to go with should always be available if you need them. Commercial roofing is typically larger than a residential job so it is crucial that it is done right. We want to be certain that you are fearless in our services from the beginning and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the kind of quality that you are searching for. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofers are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We always place the customer first because we understand that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. Do not ever hesitate to give us a call because we will make certain we are there to get the job taken care of.
We will make sure, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to provide you all of your commercial roofing desires. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings can be done by our expert roofers. Even though we have been doing this for a long time, we are consistently paying attention and learning the latest skills to be better for you. In all that we do, we will make certain to give you the best because that is what you should have. Another service that we offer to make certain you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service When you end up with an emergency with your roof outside of normal business hours, you can always get ahold of us. Phone 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Sometimes people don’t pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on smaller repairs. That is why it is important to be sure that you check up on your roof every so often to stay away from these issues. One of the largest issues is that rust can develop and holes will just become bigger if these problems sit. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you don’t always need to do that. Having your roof replaced is a good choice that will end up being cheaper than a replacement and also, less wasteful. When a restoration is done, it is usually easier than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. To avoid all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, consider getting a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make sure that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof protected from a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great option to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to prevent that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the protection that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof safe.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and are able to keep your roof protected. Every roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in different ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is very popular and won’t let you down. Most of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and make your building cooler. This actually helps cool the roofing material down and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some extra protection in order to stay away from damage. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it will end up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. To stay away from issues like water damage, you should put a roof coating on it that will protect it. There are so many choices to pick from because we want you to have whatever you want. These make the roof able to walk on also and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and is able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a bond that locks out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the issue grows, is crucial to make sure that you avoid having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be done by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help stop your roof from needing a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a popular choice. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus lowering your energy bill. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material will last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. This is a reliable option and can remain on your roof for around 25 years. It holds in place because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. They are a top roofing choice as they are very strong. When you need to go through the different options you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that will stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid choice. These systems are popular because people are discovering that they are very reliable. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a great choice because it makes certain that nothing is seeping through and causing damage. Hail and major weather will be no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial structure is a great choice to choose from. It has remained so common all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your roof. We are pros at metal roofing and will be able to get the job finished right. Just like with all roofs, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. An advantage that is great is that this material can handle things like strong weather, hail, and fire. This material is chosen usually because it is so strong. A roof coating is often necessary to put on it because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Liberty,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that will last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and top quality that you can discover. Our professionals will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a good choice.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will provide you protection, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the kind of strength and protection that you desire.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look good and keep it safe as well.