Sometimes it is frustrating to find a good quality commercial roofing company in Dayton,TX. The roofing team that you decide to go with needs to always be there if you need them. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is done right and by an expert because these jobs tend to be much larger. We do anything we can to make sure that you feel great about picking us for your roofing job. The contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a high quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. We will put our customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We are sure to always leave you with a sturdy and reliable roof so that you can depend on us in the future for all your roofing needs.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are available for you as your commercial roofing company. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings can be done by our professional roofing contractors. We are regularly bettering our skills by remaining up to date with the newest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. We will always work our hardest to bring you the best, because we think that you deserve that. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to make sure you have it. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you might not know who to get ahold of, but we are here to make certain that you are always taken care of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs can turn into larger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. This is why it is crucial to be certain that you check up on your roof every once in a while to avoid these issues. One of the problems with this is that the problems that are there, will just keep getting bigger. You might think you will need to have your entire roof replaced, but you might not need to. Restoring your roof is actually a top option and is cheaper for you than a replacement. When a restoration is done, it is usually simpler than a replacement and is done in a few steps. To stay away from all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, think about getting a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is here to make certain that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your structure and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and stopped when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it can stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong all through its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof protected.
We make certain that we provide a lot of different roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a great reason. Some of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and make your building cooler. What is better than making your roof last longer and also reducing your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more assistance than a lot of other roofs. These roofs wind up getting damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. Water might get onto your roof and then not have somewhere to go so it can end up causing damage. It is a smart choice to have a roof coating installed on so that it becomes waterproof. With so many choices to choose from, we can go through them with you and see which one works the strongest. You will still be able to go on your roofing system and it will remain safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it can keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are melted together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the issue grows, is crucial to make sure that you stay away from having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you want a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid choice if you would like something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common choice of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. Because of its white reflective cooling, it is able to reflect the light off of the roof and prevent the roof from becoming too hot. This will make the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill in your home. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that works for a long time on your commercial building is a built up roofing system. They can last around 25 years and are a solid choice because of their reliability and because they look fantastic on your roof. It stays in place because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. They are a solid roofing option as they are very strong. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be here for you and go over the choices.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they are able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. These systems are popular because people are realizing that they are extremely reliable. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a great option because it makes sure that nothing is coming through and creating damage. They are also very tough and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial structure is a great option to pick from. It is a prime contender with other materials because it can last up to 70 years. We have great experts that have done metal roofing for a long time. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we will discuss with you about and will want you to know. A few pros are obviously the strength of metal that is undeniable and is able to hold up through heavy weather, hail, and even fires. This material is chosen usually because it is so long lasting. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated to keep it lasting for a while. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Dayton,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that will last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Choosing stone coated steel will give you the great look of stone, but the quality that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will provide you safety, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof can provide you protection and strength that you want on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the type of strength and coverage that you desire.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that is able to last for a long time and make your home or commercial building safe.