Searching for a good commercial roofing company in Cleveland,TX, can be hard at times. You have to be able to depend on a team of roofers to get your roof where you would like it to be without any issues. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is finished correctly and by an expert because these jobs tend to be much bigger. We do whatever we can to make sure that you feel great about picking us for your roofing needs. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. We always put our customer first because you are what keeps our company going. We will make certain that we always provide you a good quality roofing system so that you can rely on us for every one of your roofing needs, later on.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we want to provide you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your desires. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings can be done by our expert roofing contractors. We are regularly bettering our skills by staying up to date with the newest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. We will always work our hardest to give you the best, because we believe that you should have that. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be here for you when you need it the most. When things like this occur, it is hard to know who to call, but we will be there for you. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
People regularly forget about their roofs and do not end up getting them fixed. When they do that, they run the risk of not knowing about the smaller repairs. One of the issues with this is that the issues that are there, will just keep getting larger. The immediate thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. Restoring your roof is actually a top choice and is cheaper for you than a replacement. This process is done relatively easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If possible, you should think about having your roof restored instead of replaced. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will help you.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to be certain that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid option to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof When you want to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should pick.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the protection that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a solid option that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
We make certain that we offer many different roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. Every roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common forms of roof coating and for a good reason. A couple of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others can reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. With their energy saving abilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great choice to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some additional protection in order to avoid damage. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris fall on it, it cannot go anywhere. Water can get onto your roof and then not have somewhere to go so it can wind up causing damage. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to be sure it stays safe from stuff like water damage. With so many choices to pick from, we can go through them with you and see which one works the best. These roof coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof safe and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is fantastic.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are melted together to create a barrier so that the roof becomes fully waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making sure that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you avoid issues down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofs so if you want a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its depenibility, TPO is a great option. It is ready to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. This can make the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill in your home. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material will last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. If you want a reliable roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a great choice. The material used is typically created from a mixture of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. They are a top roofing choice as they are extremely strong. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go over the different choices with you.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they will be able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. Because of their dependable track record, they have become a more used roofing system than ever before. This material is great at preventing water from going into it and is tough. They are also really tough and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great place to install metal and keep it protected. It has stayed so popular all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your roof. You don’t need to worry about your roof because our professionals have been doing metal roofing for a long time. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we will discuss with you about and will want you to understand. A few pros are obviously the strength of metal that is undeniable and is able to hold up through heavy weather, hail, and even fires. This material is picked commonly because it is so long lasting. A roof coating is often necessary to have installed because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. If you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Cleveland,TX, dial 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that will last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a great option.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you want something stronger, this is a great choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you would like to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal If you need a tough roof that will not let you down, we can help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look great and keep it safe at the same time.