Occasionally it is difficult to discover a good quality commercial roofing company in Buffalo,TX. The roofing team that you choose to go with should always be available when you need them. Commercial roofing is typically larger than a residential job so it is important that it is done right. We are here to make certain this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roof you have been wanting. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. We value you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We would like to give you a top quality, solid roof that you can depend on so that if ever there is a problem in the future, you don’t question whether to call us for assistance.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can bring you quality roofing services each time. Our roofing contractors can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Though we are extremely confident in our roofing capabilities, we are always working to do better and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. In everything that we do, we will make certain to give you the best because that is what you should have. We also have 24/7 emergency services that will allow us to be here for you when you desire it the most. If there is an emergency with your roofing system, we are here for you to call. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
People regularly forget about their roofs and do not end up getting them repaired. These repairs need to be looked at so that they do not end up becoming something larger than it should to be. One of the biggest issues is that rust can occur and holes will just get larger if these issues sit. You might think you will need to have your entire roof replaced, but you may not have to. Restoring your roof is actually a great option and is cheaper for you than a replacement. The method of this is relatively easy as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should think about having your roof restored in place of getting an entire roof restoration. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to help you in any way that we can and give you the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to make sure that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid choice to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it will stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great choice and if it is, you can see how much cheaper it is.
We make certain that we offer many different roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the power to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is very popular and won’t let you down. These roof coatings will be able to make a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. This actually helps cool the roof and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof safe, you will want to provide it additional protection. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to slide off of it and will wind up just sitting on top of it. If water sits on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to go. To stay away from issues like water damage, you should install a roof coating on it that will protect it. We would like your roof to stay safe for as long as it can so we will go over the options with you to see what you would want. These coatings are usually okay to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and will be able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are melted together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes fully waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the issue gets bigger, is crucial to make certain that you avoid having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop an issue and will need to be repaired to avoid developing further issues.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its strength, TPO is a great choice. The white reflective material of this roof will help to keep the roof cool. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus reducing your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the original roofing systems used for flat and slightly sloped roofs. They will last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their reliability and because they look great on your roof. The roof is created from gravel and tar that hold it in its place. These roofing systems are very sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be here for you and go over the options.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a good choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems tend to last for easily over 20 years. These systems are common because people are discovering that they are very reliable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a nice choice because it makes sure that nothing is seeping through and creating damage. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant from hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial structure is a solid option to pick from. It has remained so common all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your roof. You do not have to worry about your roof because our professionals have been doing metal roofing for a long time. There are good and bad that go along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about beforehand. This material is great at withstanding strong weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is typically found on many commercial buildings and even is very common among residential homes. A part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to get it coated to make sure it will not end up rusted. Commercial metal roofing in Buffalo,TX is just a quick call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that will last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to last on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Choosing stone coated steel can give you the great look of stone, but the quality that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something solid that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal When you need a tough roof that will not let you down, we will help you get what you want.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a little different for your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you want.