Occasionally it is frustrating to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Shiner,TX. The roofing team that you choose to go with needs to always be available if you need them. It is crucial that the roof is done right because commercial roofing is usually a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We are here to make certain this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roof you have been wanting. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. You, as a customer, are what keeps us moving forward so we always listen to what you tell us. We are sure to always leave you with a sturdy and dependable roof so that you trust us later on for all your roofing needs.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can bring you quality roofing services each time. We can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We believe in always improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can supply you with the best. We will always work our hardest to bring you the best, because we believe that you deserve that. Another service that we provide to make sure you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service When things like this occur, it is hard to know who to get ahold of, but we will be there for you. Phone 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Often people don’t pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on small repairs. This is why it is important to be certain that you check up on your roof every so often to stay away from these issues. One of the largest issues is that rust can develop and holes will just get bigger if these problems sit. You might think you will need to have your entire roof replaced, but you might not need to. Restoring your roof is actually a top option and is less expensive for you than a replacement. When a restoration is done, it is usually easier than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. If you can, you might want to think about having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is here to make sure that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your structure and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great option to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it can stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the protection that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great option and if it is, you can see how much more affordable it is.
The roof coatings that we provide will be able to keep your roof protected and lasting for even longer than before. Each roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a great reason. They all do varying things like lower your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. This actually helps cool the roof and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more assistance than a lot of other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. Water may get onto your roof and then not have somewhere to go so it may end up causing damage. Installing a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to make certain it stays protected from stuff like water damage. There are a lot of choices to pick from because we would like you to have whatever you want. These materials are typically alright to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to make your roof protected and offer something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are melted together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes fully waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof has to have a repair, it is crucial to get it repaired to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common choice of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. Because of its white reflective cooling, it has the ability to reflect the light from of the roof and prevent the roof from becoming too hot. This will make the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill for your home. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they can last between 22-30 years and typically come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for very long and is one of the original roofing materials. This is a reliable option and can last on your roof for around 25 years. It stays in its spot because the combination of material is tar and gravel. This is a nice option for your flat roof because of its overall strength and protection. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be there for you and go over the options.
Modified bitumen roofing systems remain over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. These systems are common because people are discovering that they are very dependable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is able to stop water from getting in. Hail and crazy weather will be no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a great choice for your commercial roof. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, which makes it a prime contender when looking for a roof. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. There are pros and cons with each roof, and metal is no exception. This material is perfect for withstanding strong weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. If you need something that will last a long time, this is a great choice. A part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to have it coated to be certain it will not get rusted. If you need commercial metal roofing in Shiner, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be able to help you find what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that will last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing If you want a roof that will protect you, steel is a great option.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and will protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel can provide you the beautiful look of stone, but the quality that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal If you want a roof that will offer you protection, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something tougher, this is a great option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you would like to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof together.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will bring an additional pop onto an already nice looking roof.