Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Hallettsville,TX, can be difficult at times. The roofing team that you decide to go with should always be there when you need them. It is important that your commercial roofing job is done right and by a professional because these jobs tend to be much larger. From the very first day, we will make sure to keep you informed on everything that occurs with your roofing system. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofing contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We always place the customer first because we know that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. Do not ever wait to reach out to us because we will make sure we are there to get the job taken care of.
When you want commercial roofing services, we are available for you as your commercial roofing company. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be done by our professional roofing contractors. Even though we have been doing this for a while, we are consistently paying attention and discovering the latest skills to be better for you. We will always work our hardest to bring you the best, because we think that you should have that. We also have 24/7 emergency services that will allow us to be there for you when you desire it the most. If you have an emergency with your roofing system outside of regular business hours, you can always get ahold of us. Call 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in varying parts of life that they don’t think about their roofing system and how they should take care of it. This is why it is crucial to be certain that you look at your roof every so often to stay away from these problems. The problem with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into large issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. Having your roof replaced is a good choice that will end up being less expensive than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. This technique is done quite easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. To stay away from all of the time and cost of having a new roof, think about getting a roof restoration instead. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to help you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your building and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system is be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that will often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to prevent that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong all through its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the price and time.
The roof coatings that we offer will be able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than before. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common forms of roof coating and for a good reason. They all do different things like lower your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. These coatings are a great value and will be able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some additional protection in order to avoid damage. These roofs wind up becoming messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. Water may get onto your roof and then not have somewhere to go so it can end up causing damage. It is a good plan to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roof to keep it protected from these kinds of things. There are a lot of options that you can choose from that will all be good to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. You will still be allowed to go on your roof and it will remain safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and is able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This material is bonded together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the experts that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be completed by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from needing a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can be great because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its depenibility, TPO is a solid option. The white reflective material on this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. In return, this will prevent your building from becoming too hot and will wind up lowering your energy bill. The great part about these roofing systems is that they will last around 22-30 years and typically come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for very long and is one of the original roofing materials. They are reliable and will stay around 25 years on your roof. It holds in place because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. Their strength and longevity make them a top option to pick from. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go over the different options with you.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they are able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. These systems are common because people are discovering that they are extremely reliable. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a nice option because it makes sure that nothing is seeping through and creating damage. Hail and crazy weather are no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a perfect option for your commercial roof. It has stayed so popular all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your building. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. A few pros are obviously the strength of metal that is undeniable and is able to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is so commonly found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is very popular among residential roofs. A roof coating is usually necessary to have installed because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. Commercial metal roofing in Hallettsville,TX is only a phone call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that can last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing When you need a roof that will protect you, steel is a top choice.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to make certain your roof is strong, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something stronger, this is a great option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal When you need a tough roof that won’t let you down, we can help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that will be able to last for a long time and make your home or commercial building safe.