Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Lampasas,TX, can be difficult at times. You need to be able to rely on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you would like it to be without any issues. It is important that your commercial roofing job is finished right and by a professional because these jobs are likely to be much larger. We do anything we can to make sure that you feel great about picking us for your roofing job. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than confidence in us. We make sure to put the customer first because we understand that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We are sure to always leave you with a solid and reliable roof so that you can depend on us in the future for all your roofing desires.
We will make certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to give you any of your commercial roofing desires. Our professional roofers are able to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We believe in always improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. You will always get the best that you deserve if you choose us. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be here for you when you desire it the most. If there is an emergency with your roofing system, we are the ones to call. When you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
People often forget about their roofing systems and do not end up getting them fixed. If they do that, they have the risk of missing out on smaller repairs. One of the issues with this is that the problems that are there, will just continue to get larger. You may think you will need to have your entire roof replaced, but you might not need to. You should consider having your roof restored instead of replaced so that you will avoid the extra cost and waste of materials. This process is way easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to make certain that it is correct. If you can, you should think about having your roof restored instead of replaced. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will assist you.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your building and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it can remain protected.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is strong and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be an option and if it is, you will see how much more affordable it is.
We offer a variety of roof coatings that are able to assist in keeping your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. One of our more popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a very good reason. A few of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others can reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. This really helps cool the roof and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have extra protection than a lot of other roofs. Since it has a flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. Water might get onto the roof and then not have anywhere to go so it may end up causing damage. It is a wise investment to have a roof coating installed on so that it becomes waterproof. With so many options to choose from, we can go over them with you and understand which one works the best. These coatings are typically alright to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it can keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is simply becoming more and more common because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being sure that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you stay away from problems down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be completed by an expert roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from needing a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid choice if you would like something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a common option of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. It is able to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the beginning commercial systems used for flat and slightly sloped roofs. They can last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their reliability and because they look fantastic on your roof. The material used is usually made from a combination of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. Their strength and dependability make them a top choice to pick from. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be here for you and go over the choices.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they are able to protect your roof for over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is so dependable. This material is great at preventing water from seeping into it and is strong. It can also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a great option for your commercial roof. It is commonly used by commercial buildings because it can stay on for around 70 years on your roof. We are experienced in metal roofing and will be able to get the job done right. There are good and bad things with every roof, and metal is no exception. This material is great at withstanding strong weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is typically found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is becoming common among residential roofs. One negative to this roofing is that it sometimes will need to have a roof coating in order to continue it lasting as long as it can without rusting. If you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Lampasas,TX, dial 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that can provide protection for many years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing If you need a roof that can protect you, steel is a great option.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel If you want the protection that steel provides for you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a good option.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will provide you safety, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like traditional shingles but are able to provide you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof can provide you safety and strength that you want on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the type of strength and protection that you want.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that is able to last for a lot of years and make your home or commercial building safe.