Finding a dependable commercial roofing company in Copperas Cove,TX, can pose to be a difficult task. You need to be able to depend on a team of roofers to get your roof where you would like it to be without any difficulties. It is important that your commercial roofing job is finished right and by an expert because these jobs are likely to be much larger. We do whatever we can to make certain that you feel great about picking us for your roofing needs. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a high quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. You, as a customer, are what keeps us moving forward so we always listen to what you tell us. Don’t ever hesitate to give us a call because we will make sure we are there to get the job taken care of.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can bring you dependable roofing services each time. The roofers on our team have the ability to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Even though we have been doing this for a long time, we are always paying attention and learning the latest skills to be better for you. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will bring to you. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something happens and it is out of normally business hours. In an emergency with your roof, we are here for you to call. Allow Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by calling 832-704-2817.
Small repairs will turn into bigger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. This is why it is so important to have your roof checked so that this isn’t something you are having to worry about. One of the biggest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just become bigger if these problems sit. You might think you will need to have your whole roof replaced, but you might not have to. Restoring your roof is typically a great option and is cheaper for you than a replacement. The process of this is relatively simple as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. To avoid all of the time and cost of having a new roof, think about having a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you in going over options and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof protected with a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to protec your roof with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a solid choice that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we also provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a good reason. They all do varying things like reduce your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. With their energy saving abilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid option to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more assistance than a lot of other roofs. These roofs wind up becoming messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. When water stays on top of the roof for a long amount of time, it can wind up causing damage and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to make sure it stays protected from stuff like water damage. We want your roof to stay safe for as long as it can so we can go over the options with you to see what you would want. You will still be allowed to walk on your roofing system and it will be safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and is able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This material is sealed together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop a problem and will have to be repaired to avoid developing further problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, reducing your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a common choice. It has white reflective cooling capabilities to keep the heat off your roof. This will make the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill for your home. These keep your commercial building safe for between 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the original; roofing materials that protects for a long time on your roof is a built up roof. They can last around 25 years and are a great pick because of their dependability and because they look fantastic on your roof. This solid material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. Their strength and dependability make them a good option to choose from. When you have to go through the varying choices you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that can stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great option. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is durable. This material is good at keeping water from seeping into it and is tough. It will also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial structure is a great choice to choose from. It is commonly used by commercial buildings because it can stay on for around 70 years on your roof. We are experienced at metal roofing and are able to get the job finished right. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we can talk to you about and will want you to know. A few pros are of course the strength of metal that is undeniable and has the ability to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. It lasts for a long time and that is why many people choose this material. One part of metal roofing that has to be done is to have it coated to be certain it will not end up rusted. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Copperas Cove, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be available to help you discover what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that will last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing If you want a roof that will protect you, steel is a top option.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the roof, but can still give you the coverage you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Choosing stone coated steel will provide you the great look of stone, but the quality that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal If you want a roof that will offer you protection, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like regular shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will provide you protection and strength that you want on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that is able to last for a lot of years and keep your home or commercial building safe.