Finding a dependable commercial roofing company in Kingsville,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. You need to be able to depend on a team of roofers to get your roof where you want it to be without any difficulties. It is crucial that the roof is done right because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We do whatever we can to be certain that you feel good about choosing us for your roofing job. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than confidence in us. We make sure to put the customer first because we know that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. Do not ever hesitate to give us a call because we will make sure we are there to get the job done.
We will make sure, as your commercial roofing company, that we can provide you any of your commercial roofing needs. The roofing contractors on our team have the ability to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can supply you with the best. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will bring to you. Another service that we provide to make sure you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service When you end up with an emergency with your roof outside of normal business hours, you can always give us a call. Phone 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Sometimes people do not pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on small repairs. When they do that, they run the risk of not knowing about the smaller repairs. One of the biggest problems is that rust can develop and holes will just get bigger if these problems sit. The roof may seem like it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. Restoring your roof is typically a top choice and is less expensive for you than a replacement. The process is way easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to be certain that it is perfect. To avoid all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, think about having a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make certain that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to be sure that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and not happen anymore when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof If you need to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should pick.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the protection that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the costs and time.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we also provide and are able to keep your roof protected. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is very common and will not let you down. A couple of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others can reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. This actually helps cool the roof and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof protected, you will need to provide it additional protection. These roofs wind up becoming messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it can end up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. It is a good plan to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it protected from these types of things. We would like your roofing system to stay safe for as long as possible so we will go over the choices with you to see what you would want. These materials are typically okay to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to keep your roof protected and offer something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are burned together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the problem grows, is crucial to make certain that you avoid having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be completed by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from needing a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its depenibility, TPO is a great option. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. They are dependable and will stay around 25 years on your roof. The material used is usually made from a mixture of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. This is a nice choice for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and safety. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go over the different choices for you.
For a roofing system that can last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great option. Because of their reliable track record, they have become a more common roofing system than they have been before. The great part about this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. Hail and major weather will be no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a solid way to keep your roof stay protected for a long time. It is a prime contender with other roofing options because it will last up to 70 years. We are experienced at metal roofing and are able to get the job done right. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. pro that is great is that this metal withstands things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. If you need something that can remain a long time, this is a solid choice. A roof coating is usually necessary to put on it because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Kingsville, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be available to help you discover what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that will offer protection for many years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing When you want a roof that will protect you, steel is a top option.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a great option.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof can do for you.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something stronger, this is a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you would like to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof If you want something a bit different on your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you want.