Looking for a good commercial roofing company in Kerrville,TX, can be difficult at times. The roofing team that you decide to go with should always be available if you need them. It is crucial that the job is done right because commercial roofing tends to be much bigger than a residential roofing job. From the very first day, we will make certain to keep you informed on everything that occurs with your roofing system. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than piece of mind. We appreciate you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. We want to make sure that we always give you a good quality roofing system so that you can depend on us for every one of your roofing needs, in the future.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. We can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can supply you with the best. We will always do our best to give you the best, because we believe that you should have that. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something happens and it is out of normally business hours. In an emergency with your roofing system, we are here for you to call. If you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in other aspects of life that they forget about their roofing system and why they should take care of it. If they do that, they have the risk of not knowing about the small repairs. One of the largest issues is that rust can occur and holes will just become larger if these problems sit. The immediate thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. Restoring your roof is typically a top choice and is less expensive for you than a replacement. This process is done quite simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If possible, you might want to think about having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will assist you.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof cooler than ever before with a silicone roof that can provide you protection.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid option to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to keep that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is strong and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a solid choice that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
We make certain that we provide a lot of varying roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a good reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others can reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. What is better than having your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have more protection than many other roofs. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to slide off of it and will wind up just sitting on top of it. If water sits on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to go. To stay away from issues like water damage, you will want to install a roof coating on it that will protect it. There are a lot of choices that you can choose from that will all be able to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. You will still be able to go on your roofing system and it will remain safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and will be able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a seal that seals out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have an issue with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing experts.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofing so if you want a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its strength, TPO is a great choice. It is ready to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. If you want to reduce the energy bill in your home, this is the way. These keep your roof safe for around 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for very long and is one of the first roofing materials. If you want a top quality roofing option that can last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid pick. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that keep it in place. This is a great option for your flat roof because of its overall strength and safety. When you have to go through the varying choices you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that can stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid choice. These systems are common because people are realizing that they are extremely reliable. The nice portion of this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. It will also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a perfect choice for your commercial roof. It has stayed so common all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we will discuss with you about and will want you to understand. This material is great at withstanding strong weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. It lasts for a long time and that is why many people decide on this material. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated to keep it lasting as long as possible. When you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Kerrville,TX, call 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof looking great for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is hands down the best and top quality that you will discover. Our experts can put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but will still give you that coverage you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Choosing stone coated steel can give you the great look of stone, but the protection that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal Make sure that your roof looks good but still keeps your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the kind of strength and protection that you desire.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look great and keep it safe as well.