Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Ingram,TX, can be hard sometimes. You should be able to rely on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. It is important that your commercial roofing job is finished right and by a professional because these jobs are likely to be much larger. We want to make sure that you are fearless in our services from the beginning and that our roofing contractors can provide you the type of quality that you are looking for. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofers are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We appreciate you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. Do not ever wait to reach out to us because we will make sure we are there to get the job done.
We will make sure, as your commercial roofing company, that we can provide you any of your commercial roofing desires. The roofers on our team are able to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We believe in always improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will bring to you. An additional service that we provide to make sure you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service When things like this happen, it is difficult to know who to call, but we will be there for you. When you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we will be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in varying parts of life that they don’t think about their roofing system and why they should take care of it. If they do that, they run the risk of not knowing about the smaller repairs. The issue with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into large issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. You might think you will need to have your entire roof replaced, but you might not need to. Having your roof replaced is a good choice that will end up being cheaper than a replacement and also, less wasteful. This process is much easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to make certain that it is perfect. If you can, you might want to consider having your roof restored instead of replaced. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you go over options and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your structure and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a solid choice that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we also provide and will be able to keep your roof protected. We want to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is extremely common and won’t let you down. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others can reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. What is better than making your roof last longer and also reducing your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some extra protection in order to stay away from damage. Because of its flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. When water stays on top of the roof for a long period of time, it can wind up causing damage and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. Installing a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to be certain it stays safe from things like water damage. With so many choices to choose from, we can go over them with you and understand which one works the strongest. These make the roof able to walk on also and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to keep your roof protected and offer something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is bonded together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the issue grows, is important to make certain that you avoid having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofs so if you want a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a common choice. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. If you would like to lower the energy bill in your home, this is the way. These keep your roof safe for around 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. If you need a top quality roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a great choice. The material provided is usually made from a combination of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. These roofs are incredibly sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be here for you and go over the choices.
Modified bitumen roofs remain over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. Because of their reliable track record, they have turned into a more used roofing system than they have been before. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a nice choice because it makes certain that nothing is coming through and creating damage. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant to hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice place to install metal and keep it safe. It is commonly used by commercial buildings because it can last for around 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them many times. There are pros and cons that go along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about ahead of time. Fire, hail and major weather are no match to this roof and will stay strong with protection. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is typically found on many commercial buildings and even is very common among residential roofs. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated to keep it lasting for a while. If you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Ingram,TX, dial 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that will last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and can still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel can give you the beautiful look of stone, but the quality that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal If you need a roof that will offer you safety, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof can provide you protection and strength that you want on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to make a locking effect that is strong and can make the roof hold very still and strong.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that will be able to last for a long time and keep your home or commercial building safe.