Sometimes it is difficult to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Comfort,TX. You need to be able to rely on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you want it to be without any difficulties. It is important that your commercial roofing job is done correctly and by an expert because these jobs tend to be much bigger. We want to make certain that you are confident in our services from the beginning and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the kind of quality that you are looking for. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than piece of mind. We value you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We will always leave you with a solid and reliable roof so that you trust us in the future for all your roofing needs.
We will make certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to provide you all of your commercial roofing needs. The roofing contractors on our team are able to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. In all that we do, we will make certain to give you the best because that is what you should have. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be here for you when you desire it the most. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you may not know who to call, but we are here to make certain that you are always taken care of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs can turn into larger ones if they are not taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. These repairs need to be looked at so that they don’t wind up becoming something bigger than it needs to be. One of the biggest issues is that rust can occur and holes will just get bigger if these issues sit. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you don’t always have to do that. You may want to consider getting your roof restored instead of replaced so that you will stay away from the additional cost and wasting of materials. When a restoration is done, it is usually easier than a replacement and is done in a few steps. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should think about getting your roof restored in place of getting an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is here to make sure that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your building and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great option to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof If you want to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to choose.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof protected.
We make certain that we offer a lot of varying roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. One of our most common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a very good reason. Some of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and make your building cooler. With their energy saving abilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid choice to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof protected, you will want to provide it additional protection. These roofs end up getting damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it will end up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. To avoid issues like water damage, you will want to install a roof coating on it that will protect it. There are a lot of choices that you can choose from that will all be good to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These make the roofing system able to walk on as well and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and is able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This material is sealed together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making certain that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you avoid issues down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofing so if you want a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great option if you are wanting something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
A common choice among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. Because of its white reflective cooling, it has the ability to reflect the light from of the roof and keep the roof from getting too hot. If you want to lower the energy bill in your home, this is the way. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they will last between 22-30 years and usually come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the original commercial systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. If you need a reliable roofing option that can last on your roof around 25 years, this is a great choice. This strong material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. This is a great option for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and protection. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and the team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go through the different choices with you.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a great choice for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for easily over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is so dependable. The nice part about this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant from hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a solid option to choose from. It is commonly chosen by commercial buildings because it will last for around 70 years on your roof. We have great experts that have done metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons with every roof, and metal is no exception. A few pros are obviously the strength of metal that is unbeatable and is able to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. It remains on for a long time and that is why many people decide on this material. A roof coating is usually necessary to have installed because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Comfort,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that will last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing If you want a roof that will protect you, steel is a great choice.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like normal shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the kind of strength and coverage that you want.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that will be able to last for a long time and keep your home or commercial building safe.