Finding a quality commercial roofing company in Boerne,TX, can pose to be a difficult task. You need to be able to depend on a team of roofers to get your roof where you would like it to be without any difficulties. It is important that your commercial roofing job is done correctly and by a professional because these jobs are likely to be much bigger. From the very beginning, we will make sure to keep you in the loop on everything that happens with your roofing system. The contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a high quality commercial roofing company that will not let you down. We appreciate you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. Don’t ever hesitate to give us a call because we will make sure we are there to get the job taken care of.
We will be sure, as your commercial roofing company, that we can give you all of your commercial roofing needs. The roofing contractors on our team are able to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Though we are very confident in our roofing abilities, we are always trying to do better and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. You will always get what you deserve when you pick us. Another service that we provide to be certain you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you might not know who to call, but we are available to make sure that you are always taken care of. If you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Sometimes people do not pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on small repairs. That is why it is important to make certain that you look at your roof every once in a while to avoid these problems. One of the issues with this is that the problems that are there, will just continue to get larger. You may think you will need to have your entire roof replaced, but you may not need to. You may want to think about getting your roof restored instead of replaced so that you can stay away from the additional cost and waste of materials. This process is way easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to be sure that it is perfect. To stay away from all of the time and cost of having a new roof, consider having a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is here to make sure that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to make certain that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid choice to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it will remain protected.
- Elastomeric Roof If you need a roof that can stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof safe.
We offer a variety of roof coatings that will be able to assist in keeping your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. One of our more popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a very good reason. Some of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and make your building cooler. These coatings are a fantastic value and are able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some additional protection in order to stay away from damage. Its flat top makes it hard for water to slide off of it and will wind up just sitting on top of it. When water stays on top of the roof for a long period of time, it can end up causing damage and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. To avoid problems like water damage, you should install a roof coating on it that will protect it. There are many options that you can pick from that will all be able to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These materials are typically alright to walk on and are able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof safe and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are melted together to create a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the problem grows, is important to make sure that you avoid having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to get it repaired to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid option if you would like something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its strength, TPO is a solid choice. It is ready to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. If you would like to reduce the energy bill for your home, this is the way. The great part about these roofing systems is that they can last between 22-30 years and typically come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the beginning roofing systems used for flat and slightly sloped roofs. If you need a reliable roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a great choice. The roof is created from gravel and tar that keep it in place. This is a nice option for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and safety. When you have to go through the different choices you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they are able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. They have turned into a common roofing system for commercial roofs because they are really reliable. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a great choice because it makes certain that nothing is coming through and causing damage. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant to hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a solid way to make your roof safe for a long time. It has remained so popular all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we will talk to you about and will want you to know. An advantage that is great is that this metal withstands things like strong weather, hail, and fire. This material is chosen usually because it is so long lasting. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated in order to keep it lasting for a while. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Boerne,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that will last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to last on your roof through even the craziest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and will still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to make certain your roof is solid, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you would like to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the kind of strength and protection that you want.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will add an extra pop onto an already nice looking roof.