Sometimes it is frustrating to find a top quality commercial roofing company in Terrell,TX. You have to be able to depend on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you would like it to be without any issues. It is important that your commercial roofing job is done correctly and by an expert because these jobs are likely to be much larger. From the very first day, we will make certain to keep you informed on everything that occurs with your roofing system. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofing contractors are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We value you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. Do not ever hesitate to reach out to us because we will make sure we are there to get the job done.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can provide you quality roofing services each time. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be accomplished by our expert roofers. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will give you. Another service that we offer to make certain you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service When you have an emergency with your roofing system outside of normal business hours, you can always give us a call. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by calling 832-704-2817.
People regularly forget about their roofs and do not end up getting them fixed. These repairs have to be looked at so that they don’t end up becoming something bigger than it should to be. A big problem that occurs is that rust will spread and holes can just get bigger. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. You should consider getting your roof restored and not replaced so that you will stay away from the extra cost and wasting of materials. When a restoration is completed, it is usually simpler than a replacement and is done in a few steps. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should consider getting your roof restored in place of getting an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you in going over options and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof cooler than ever before with a silicone roof that can provide you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it will remain protected.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the protection that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great option and if it is, you will see how much more affordable it is.
We make certain that we offer a lot of different roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a great reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others will reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. These coatings are a great value and are able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof safe, you will need to give it additional protection. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to slide off of it and will end up just staying on top of it. If water sits on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to go. Installing a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to be sure it stays protected from things like water damage. There are so many options to choose from because we want you to have anything you want. You will still be allowed to walk on your roof and it will remain safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and will be able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a seal that locks out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the issue gets bigger, is important to make certain that you stay away from having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is important to get it fixed to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a popular choice of single ply roofing, mostly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. Because of its white reflective cooling, it is able to reflect the light off of the roof and prevent the roof from getting too hot. If you would like to reduce the energy bill in your home, this is the way. The great part about these roofing systems is that they will last between 22-30 years and typically come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that protects great on your roof is a built up roof. If you need a top quality roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid pick. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that keep it in its place. This is a great choice for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and protection. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be here for you and go over the options.
For a roofing system that will last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great option. These systems are common because people are realizing that they are extremely reliable. This material is good at preventing water from going into it and is tough. It can also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial structure is a solid choice to pick from. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, which makes it a prime contender when searching for a roof. You do not have to worry about your roof because our experts have been working on metal roofing for a long time. There are good and bad that go along with metal roofing though that should be known about ahead of time. This material is great at withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is typically found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is very popular among residential homes. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated in order to keep it lasting as long as possible. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Terrell, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be able to help you discover what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that can last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to last on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but can still provide you the coverage you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a good choice.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something solid that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof If you want something a bit different on your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you desire.