Occasionally it is frustrating to find a top quality commercial roofing company in Mabank,TX. You should be able to count on your roofing team to always take care of you. It is important that your commercial roofing job is done right and by a professional because these jobs tend to be much bigger. We do whatever we can to be certain that you feel great about picking us for your roofing job. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofers are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We always put the customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We will always leave you with a sturdy and reliable roof so that you trust us later on for all your roofing needs.
As your commercial roofing company, we would like to to provide you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your needs. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be done by our professional roofers. We are regularly bettering our skills by remaining up to date with the newest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. You will always get what you deserve when you pick us. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something happens and it is out of regular business hours. If there is an emergency with your roof, we are here for you to call. Call 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
People regularly forget about their roofing systems and don’t end up getting them fixed. These repairs need to be looked at so that they don’t end up becoming something larger than it should to be. The issue with this is that through time, those small repairs turn into large issues and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. You may think you will have to have your entire roof replaced, but you might not need to. Getting your roof replaced is a good choice that will wind up being less expensive than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. This process is done relatively simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should consider getting your roof restored instead of having an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will help you go over choices and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your building and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid choice to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof When you want to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should pick.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the protection that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a great choice that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we also provide and are able to keep your roof safe. Every roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in different ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is very common and won’t let you down. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others can reflect the sun and lower your energy bill. What is better than making your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have extra protection than a lot of other roofs. Its flat top makes it hard for water to run off of it and will wind up just staying on top of it. When water sits on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to go. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to be sure it stays protected from stuff like water damage. There are many options that you can choose from that will all be able to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These make the roofing system able to walk on as well and is seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and is able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a bond that locks out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the experts that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be completed by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help stop your roof from having to have a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great choice if you would like something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a popular pick. Because of its white reflective cooling, it is able to reflect the light from of the roof and prevent the roof from becoming too hot. This can make the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill for your home. These keep your commercial building protected for between 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. This is a reliable option and can last on your building for around 25 years. It holds in place because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. Their strength and dependability make them a good option to choose from. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the different options you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems last over 20 years on your commercial roof. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is so dependable. The nice part about this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. Hail and major weather are no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a solid way to make your roof safe for a long time. It has stayed so common all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your roof. We have experienced experts that have done metal roofing for a while. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. pro that is great is that this metal can handle things like strong weather, hail, and fire. When you want something that can last a long time, this is a solid choice. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated to keep it lasting for a while. If you need commercial metal roofing in Mabank, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be able to help you find what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that will last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but will still give you the coverage you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Choosing stone coated steel will provide you the great look of stone, but the protection that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal When you need a roof that will offer you protection, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like regular shingles but will be able to give you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will offer you protection and strength that you want on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to create a locking effect that is durable and can make the roof hold very still and strong.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look great and keep it safe at the same time.