Occasionally it is difficult to discover a good quality commercial roofing company in Forney,TX. The roofing team that you decide to go with should always be there if you need them. Commercial roofing is usually bigger than a residential job so it is important that it is done correctly. We are here to make certain this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you have been wanting. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than confidence in us. We make sure to place the customer first because we understand that you are the only reason we are doing this. Do not ever hesitate to give us a call because we will make certain we are there to get the job done.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are available for you as your commercial roofing company. We can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Even though we have been doing this for a long time, we are always paying attention and discovering the latest skills to be better for you. In all that we do, we will be sure to give you the best because that is what you should have. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be there for you when you need it the most. If there is an emergency with your roofing system, we are here for you to get ahold of. Phone 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in varying aspects of life that they don’t think about their roof and how they should take care of it. This is why it is so important to have your roof looked at so that this isn’t something you are having to worry about. One of the largest issues is that rust can occur and holes will just become bigger if these issues sit. You might think you will need to have your whole roof replaced, but you may not need to. Restoring your roof is actually a top option and is cheaper for you than a replacement. The process of this is seemingly simple as well; look over the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. To avoid all of the time and cost of having a new roof, consider getting a roof restoration instead. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can assist you.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your building and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof will be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that will often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof When you want to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to choose.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the saftey that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a solid choice that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we also provide and are able to keep your roof protected. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. One of our more popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a very good reason. They all do varying things like reduce your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. With their energy saving abilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a great option to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof protected, you will need to provide it extra protection. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to run off of it and will end up just sitting on top of it. If water gets on it and sits, it will end up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. To stay away from issues like water damage, you will want to install a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. There are a lot of options to pick from because we would like you to have whatever you want. You will still be able to walk on your roofing system and it will remain safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to make your roof safe and offer something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are burned together to create a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with a problem and will have to be fixed to avoid having further problems.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is popular for its strength, TPO is a great option. Because of its white reflective abilities, it has the ability to reflect the light off of the roof and prevent the roof from becoming too hot. This can make the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill in your home. These keep your roof safe for around 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for very long and is one of the original roofing materials. They are dependable and will stay around 25 years on your roof. The material provided is typically created from a mixture of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. They are a top roofing option as they are very sturdy. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and our team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go over the varying options with you.
For a roofing system that will last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great option. Because of their reliable track record, they have become a more used roofing system than they have been before. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a great choice because it makes certain that nothing is seeping through and causing damage. It can also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice spot to put metal and keep it protected. Metal roofing can typically last up to 70 years, and that makes it a prime contender when searching for a roof. We are experienced at metal roofing and will be able to get the job finished right. There are pros and cons with each roof, and metal is no exception. A few advantages are obviously the strength of metal that is undeniable and is able to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. When you need something that will remain a long time, this is a solid option. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated in order to keep it lasting as long as possible. If you need commercial metal roofing in Forney, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be able to help you discover what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that will last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to be certain your roof is solid, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal Make sure that your roof looks good but still keeps your commercial building or home protected.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will offer you safety and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can bring an extra pop onto an already great looking roof.