Searching for a dependable commercial roofing company in Crandall,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. The roofing team that you decide to go with should always be there if you need them. It is crucial that the job is done correctly because commercial roofing is usually a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We would like to be sure that you are fearless in our abilities from day one and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the type of quality that you are looking for. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofing contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We value you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. We want to make certain that we always give you a good quality roof so that you can rely on us for every one of your roofing needs, later on.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can bring you quality roofing services every time. The roofers on our team have the ability to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We are always improving our skills by staying up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. We will always do our best to give you the best, because we believe that you should have that. We also have 24/7 emergency services that will allow us to be here for you when you need it the most. When you have an emergency with your roofing system outside of regular business hours, you can always get ahold of us. Call 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Sometimes people don’t pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on small repairs. This is why it is crucial to have your roof checked so that this isn’t something you are having to worry about. One of the issues with this is that the issues that are there, will just keep getting bigger. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. You should consider having your roof restored and not replaced so that you will avoid the additional cost and waste of materials. When a restoration is completed, it is usually simpler than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. To avoid all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, think about having a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is here to make certain that you are taken care of to the best no matter what.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that will provide you protection.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid option to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the saftey that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a solid choice that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
The roof coatings that we do are able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than usual. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the power to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is extremely common and won’t let you down. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others can reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. This really helps cool the roof and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some extra protection in order to stay away from damage. These roofs wind up becoming damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water stays on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. It is a good idea to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roof to keep it safe from these types of things. There are a lot of choices that you can pick from that will all be able to keep your roof safe and lasting as long as possible. These coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to keep your roof protected and offer something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are burned together to create a barrier so that the roof becomes fully waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have a problem with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop a problem and will have to be repaired to avoid having further problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid choice if you would like something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
A common option among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. It is ready to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. If you want to reduce the energy bill for your home, this is the way. The great part about these roofing systems is that they will last between 22-30 years and typically come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. If you need a reliable roofing option that can last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid pick. It holds in place because the combination of material is tar and gravel. They are a top roofing choice as they are very strong. When you have to go through the varying options you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they are able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is durable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a great choice because it makes sure that nothing is coming through and causing damage. They are also very strong and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a perfect option for your commercial roof. It has stayed so popular all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your building. You do not have to worry about your roof because our experts have been doing metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons with each roof, and metal is no exception. This material is great at withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. This material is chosen commonly because it is so long lasting. One negative to this roofing is that it often times will need to have a roof coating so that it will continue it lasting as long as it can without rusting. If you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Crandall,TX, call 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that can last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof can do that.
- Steel Roofing If you need a roof that can protect you, steel is a great choice.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and can still be able to give your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel will give you the beautiful look of stone, but the protection that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look great.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like regular shingles but will be able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will provide you safety and strength that you want on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to create a locking effect that is durable and can make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look great and keep it safe at the same time.