Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Kenedy,TX, can be difficult sometimes. If you choose a roofing team, you need to always be able to depend on them. It is important that your commercial roofing job is finished right and by a professional because these jobs tend to be much bigger. We are here to make certain this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you have been wanting. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofing contractors are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We make sure to put the customer first because we understand that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We want to give you a top quality, sturdy roof that you can count on so that whenever there is an issue later on, you never hesitate to call us for help.
We will make sure, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to provide you all of your commercial roofing desires. The roofing contractors on our team are able to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Although we are extremely confident in our roofing capabilities, we are consistently trying to do better and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. You will always get what you deserve if you choose us. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to be sure you have it. Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you may not know who to get ahold of, but we are here to make certain that you are always taken care of. If you call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in other aspects of life that they don’t think about their roofing system and how they should take care of it. This is why it is crucial to have your roof looked at so that this is not something you are dealing with. The problem with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into large problems and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. You might think you will need to have your whole roof replaced, but you may not have to. Getting your roof replaced is a great choice that will end up being less expensive than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. This process is done relatively simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If it is something that can be done on your roof, you should think about having your roof restored instead of getting an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you in going over options and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that will supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great option to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to keep that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong all through its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the price and time.
The roof coatings that we provide will be able to keep your roof protected and lasting for even longer than before. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the power to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular forms of roof coating and for a good reason. They all do varying things like lower your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. What could be better than making your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof protected, you will need to give it extra protection. These roofs end up becoming damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. When water stays on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to go. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to make certain it stays safe from things like water damage. There are a lot of options to choose from because we want you to have whatever you want. These make the roofing system able to walk on as well and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Talk to us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it can keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is easily becoming more and more popular because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making certain that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you stay away from problems down the line.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop a problem and will need to be fixed to avoid having further issues.
- Cool Roof Having a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is popular for its depenibility, TPO is a solid choice. The white reflective material of this roof will help to keep the roof cool. This will keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill for your home. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material will last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. If you need a reliable roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid pick. The material used is usually created from a combination of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. Their strength and dependability make them a top choice to pick from. When you need to go through the different options you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that can last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great choice. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is so dependable. The nice portion of this roof is that it is able to become weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant from hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great place to install metal and keep it protected. It is a top contender with other materials because it will last up to 70 years. You do not have to worry about your roof because our experts have been doing metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons that come along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about ahead of time. pro that is great is that this metal can handle things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. It remains on for a long time and that is why many people choose this material. One part of metal roofing that has to be done is to have it coated to be certain it will not become rusted. If you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Kenedy,TX, dial 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that will last you for a while, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and can still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something solid that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like normal shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof safe.
- Copper Roof If you want something a bit different on your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you desire.