Looking for a quality commercial roofing company in Karnes City,TX, can be difficult at times. The roofing team that you decide to go with needs to always be available when you need them. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is done correctly and by an expert because these jobs tend to be much bigger. We do anything we can to be sure that you feel great about picking us for your roofing needs. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than piece of mind. We appreciate you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We will make certain that we always give you a top quality roofing system so that you will rely on us for every one of your roofing needs, in the future.
We will make certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to give you any of your commercial roofing desires. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be done by our expert roofers. Though we are extremely confident in our roofing abilities, we are always trying to improve and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. In all that we do, we will make sure to provide you the best because that is what you deserve. An additional service that we provide to be certain you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service If you have an emergency with your roofing system outside of normal business hours, you can always get ahold of us. Phone 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs can turn into bigger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof is not payed attention to. If they do that, they run the risk of missing out on smaller repairs. The problem with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into big problems and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The roof may seem like it should be replaced, but you do not always have to do that. Restoring your roof is actually a top choice and is cheaper for you than a replacement. The process of this is relatively simple as well; look over the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. If you can, you might want to think about having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will help you.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof protected from a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof When you want to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to pick.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof safe.
We provide a variety of roof coatings that are able to assist in keeping your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the ability to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. One of our most common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a very good reason. Some of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and keep your building cooler. What is better than having your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more help than a lot of other roofs. Its flat top makes it hard for water to slide off of it and will wind up just sitting on top of it. Water can get onto your roof and then not have anywhere to go so it may end up causing damage. It is a good idea to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roof to keep it protected from these types of things. There are many options that you can choose from that will all be able to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. You will still be able to walk on your roofing system and it will remain safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and is able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is nice because the seams are melted together to create a barrier so that the roof becomes fully waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the issue grows, is important to make certain that you stay away from having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be done by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help stop your roof from needing a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its depenibility, TPO is a solid option. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat away from your roof. This can make the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill in your home. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. If you need a reliable roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid pick. The material provided is usually made from a combination of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. This is a nice choice for your flat roof because of its overall strength and protection. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and our team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction can go over the varying choices for you.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they are able to protect your roof for over 20 years. Because of their dependable track record, they have turned into a more used roofing system than they have been before. This material is good at keeping water from seeping into it and is tough. It will also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a solid way to make your roof stay protected for a long time. It is a prime contender with other materials because it will last up to 70 years. We are pros at metal roofing and are able to get the job finished right. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. Fire, hail and strong weather are no match to this roofing system and will stand strong with protection. It remains on for a long time and that is why a lot of people choose this material. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated in order to keep it lasting as long as possible. Commercial metal roofing in Karnes City,TX is only a quick call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that will last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and top quality that you will find. Our experts will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the building, but will still provide you the protection you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel will give you the beautiful look of stone, but the quality that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal If you need a roof that will provide you safety, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like regular shingles but are able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal When you want a strong roof that will not let you down, we will help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a little different on your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you want.