Looking for a quality commercial roofing company in Grandview,TX, can be difficult at times. If you decide on a roofing team, you should always be able to count on them. It is crucial that the roof is done right because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We do anything we can to make sure that you feel great about picking us for your roofing job. As a dependable commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than piece of mind. We always put the customer first because we understand that you are the only reason we are doing this. We want to make certain that we always give you a top quality roof so that you can depend on us for every one of your roofing needs, in the future.
When you want commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. We can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Even though we have been doing this for a while, we are always paying attention and learning the newest skills to get better for you. We will always work our hardest to give you the best, because we think that you should have that. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be there for you when you desire it the most. If there is an emergency with your roofing system, we are the ones to get ahold of. Phone 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in varying parts of life that they forget about their roof and how they should take care of it. This is why it is crucial to be sure that you check up on your roof every so often to stay away from these issues. One of the problems with this is that the problems that are there, will just keep getting bigger. You may think you will need to have your entire roof replaced, but you may not have to. You should think about having your roof restored and not replaced so that you can avoid the extra cost and waste of materials. The method of this is seemingly easy as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should consider having your roof restored instead of getting an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will assist you in going over choices and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to make sure that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great option to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to prevent that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip through time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a solid choice that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and are able to keep your roof safe. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. One of our most popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a very good reason. They all do varying things like reduce your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. This really helps cool the roofing material down and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, lowering your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have extra protection than a lot of other roofs. Since it has a flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that get on it. If water gets on it and sits, it can end up causing damage or contributing to other damage that is already there. To avoid problems like water damage, you will want to install a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. We would like your roofing system to stay safe for as long as it can so we will go over the options with you to see what you would like. These coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and will be able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is sealed together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have an issue with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofing so if you want a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a popular pick. It is able to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus lowering your energy bill. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material should last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that works great on your commercial building is a built up roofing system. They can last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their dependability and because they look fantastic on your roof. This strong material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. They are a top roofing option as they are very sturdy. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be here for you and go over the choices.
Modified bitumen roofs remain over 20 years on your commercial roof. These systems are common because people are discovering that they are extremely dependable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a great option because it makes certain that nothing is seeping through and causing damage. They are also really tough and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a solid way to make your roof safe for a long time. It is a prime contender with other roofing options because it will last up to 70 years. We have great professionals that have done metal roofing for a while. There are pros and cons that come along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about beforehand. A few pros are obviously the strength of metal that is unbeatable and has the ability to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is typically found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is very popular among residential homes. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated in order to keep it lasting for a while. If you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Grandview,TX, call 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that can last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and can still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to make certain your roof is solid, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal When you need a roof that will provide you safety, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like normal shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof If you would like to keep your roof covered and lasting as long as possible, a mechanical lock metal roof will do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal If you need a strong roof that will not let you down, we will help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that will be able to last for a lot of years and make your home or commercial building safe.