Finding a dependable commercial roofing company in Crowley,TX, can pose to be a frustrating task. The roofing team that you choose to go with needs to always be available if you need them. It is important that the job is done correctly because commercial roofing tends to be a lot bigger than a residential roofing job. We would like to be certain that you are fearless in our abilities from the beginning and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the kind of quality that you are looking for. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than piece of mind. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we always listen to what you tell us. Don’t ever hesitate to give us a call because we will make certain we are there to get the job done.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we want to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your needs. We can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Although we are extremely confident in our roofing abilities, we are always working to do better and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will give you. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to make sure you are covered. When things like this occur, it is difficult to know who to call, but we will be there for you. Call 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
People regularly forget about their roofing systems and do not end up getting them repaired. If they do that, they run the risk of missing out on smaller repairs. The problem with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into big problems and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that is not always the best choice. Restoring your roof is typically a great option and is cheaper for you than a replacement. This process is done relatively simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting at the end. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should consider having your roof restored instead of having an entire roof restoration. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to help you in any way that we can and give you the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof protected from a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof If you want to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to pick.
- Elastomeric Roof When you want a roof that will last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the costs and time.
The roof coatings that we offer are able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than before. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the power to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. One of our more common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a very good reason. They all do different things like reduce your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. With their energy saving capabilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid choice to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have extra protection than a lot of other roofs. Since it has a flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. If water sits on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to go. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to make sure it stays protected from stuff like water damage. There are a lot of options to pick from because we want you to have whatever you want. You will still be able to walk on your roof and it will remain safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and let us show you how much it can keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a bond that seals out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof has to have a repair, it is important to have it repaired to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great choice if you would like something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
A common choice from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat off your roofing system. This can keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill for your home. The great part about these roofing systems is that they will last around 22-30 years and usually come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for very long and is one of the first roofing materials. They are dependable and can last around 25 years on your roof. This solid material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. These roofs are very sturdy and are great for flat roof protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the varying options you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that can stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid option. They have become a popular roofing system for commercial roofs because they are really reliable. This material is great at keeping water from seeping into it and is tough. It will also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great place to install metal and keep it protected. It is commonly used by commercial buildings because it will last for around 70 years on your roof. We are experienced at metal roofing and are able to get the job done right. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we will discuss with you about and will want you to know. This material is perfect for withstanding strong weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. When you want something that will remain a long time, this is a solid choice. A roof coating is usually necessary to have installed because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. Commercial metal roofing in Crowley,TX is only a phone call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you close to 70 years and keep your roof remaining fantastic for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the roof, but will still give you that coverage you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Choosing stone coated steel will provide you the beautiful look of stone, but the quality that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something solid that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like normal shingles but are able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a bit different on your roof, copper roofing will add the pop you desire.