Occasionally it is difficult to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Cleburne,TX. When you choose a roofing team, you should always be able to depend on them. It is important that your commercial roofing job is finished right and by an expert because these jobs are likely to be much larger. We are here to make sure this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you have been wanting. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofing contractors are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We always place the customer first because we know that you are the only reason we are doing this. Do not ever hesitate to give us a call because we will make certain we are there to get the job taken care of.
We will be sure, as your commercial roofing company, that we can give you all of your commercial roofing desires. We can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. In all that we do, we will be sure to provide you the best because that is what you should have. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to make sure you are covered. If you have an emergency with your roofing system outside of normal business hours, you can always give us a call. If you get ahold of Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817, we can be there for you as your commercial roofing company.
Sometimes people don’t pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on small repairs. These repairs need to be looked at so that they don’t wind up becoming something bigger than it should to be. One of the issues with this is that the issues that are there, will just keep getting bigger. You may think you will need to have your whole roof replaced, but you may not need to. Getting your roof replaced is a good option that will wind up being cheaper than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. This process is way easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to make certain that it is correct. To stay away from all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, consider getting a roof restoration instead. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can help you.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your structure and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage can be prevented and not happen anymore when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to prevent that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the saftey that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a solid choice that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
We make sure that we provide a lot of different roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a good reason. These roof coatings are able to create a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. These coatings are a great value and are able to save you money in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have more protection than a lot of other roofs. Because of its flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. When water stays on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to go. It is a good idea to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it protected from these kinds of things. We would like your roof to stay safe for as long as possible so we will go over the options with you to see what you would want. You will still be able to go on your roofing system and it will be safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof safe and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is simply becoming more and more common because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you have a problem with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofing so if you need a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid choice if you are wanting something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular option among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. It has white reflective cooling capabilities to keep the heat off your roof. In return, this will keep your building from getting too hot and will end up lowering your energy bill. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material will last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for very long and is one of the first roofing materials. They will last around 25 years and are a solid pick because of their reliability and because they look great on your roof. It holds in its spot because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. These roofing systems are very sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. When you have to go through the different choices you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that can last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid option. These systems are popular because people are discovering that they are extremely reliable. This material is great at preventing water from going into it and is strong. They are also very tough and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great place to put metal and keep it safe. Metal roofing can typically last up to 70 years, which makes it a prime contender when searching for a roof. We have great experts that have done metal roofing for a long time. There are good and bad that go along with metal roofing though that should be known about ahead of time. This material is great at withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. It lasts for a long time and that is why many people choose this material. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated in order to keep it lasting as long as possible. Commercial metal roofing in Cleburne,TX is only a phone call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that can provide protection for many years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing If you want a roof that can protect you, steel is a great option.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and can protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a great option.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something solid that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like traditional shingles but are able to provide you the strength and safety that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof can provide you protection and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roof come together to create a locking effect that is strong and will make the roof hold very still and strong.
- Copper Roof If you would like something a little different for your roof, copper roofing can add the pop you want.