Finding a quality commercial roofing company in Premont,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. The roofing team that you decide to go with needs to always be there if you need them. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is done right and by a professional because these jobs tend to be much bigger. We are here to make certain this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roof you have been wanting. The contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. We appreciate you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We will always leave you with a solid and dependable roof so that you trust us in the future for all your roofing needs.
When you want commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. We can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Though we are very confident in our roofing capabilities, we are consistently working to improve and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. In all that we do, we will make sure to provide you the best because that is what you deserve. We also have 24/7 emergency services that will allow us to be there for you when you desire it the most. Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you might not know who to call, but we are here to make sure that you are always taken care of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
People regularly forget about their roofing systems and don’t end up getting them fixed. This is why it is crucial to have your roof looked at so that this isn’t something you are having to worry about. One of the problems with this is that the problems that are there, will just keep getting bigger. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. Restoring your roof is actually a top choice and is cheaper for you than a replacement. The process of this is seemingly simple as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. If possible, you can always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to help you in any way that we can and give you the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than ever before with a silicone roof that will provide you protection.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is strong and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the price and time.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and will be able to keep your roof protected. Every roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in different ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is extremely popular and will not let you down. Most of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and make your building cooler. With their energy saving abilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid option to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof protected, you will need to give it additional protection. Its flat top makes it hard for water to run off of it and will end up just staying on top of it. Water can get onto the roof and then not have anywhere to go so it may wind up causing damage. It is a smart plan to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roof to keep it safe from these kinds of things. With so many options to choose from, we can go over them with you and understand which one works the strongest. These make the roofing system able to walk on as well and is seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and allow us to show you how much it can keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a seal that locks out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making certain that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you stay away from problems down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is important to have it repaired to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
A common option among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. The white reflective material of this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. This can keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill in your home. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. They are dependable and will last around 25 years on your roof. It stays in its spot because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. This is a great option for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and protection. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be there for you and go over the options.
Modified bitumen roofing systems last over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. Because of their dependable track record, they have become a more used roofing system than ever before. This material is great at keeping water from going into it and is strong. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant to hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a solid way to make your roof safe for a long time. It has stayed so common all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your roof. We are experienced in metal roofing and are able to get the job finished right. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we will talk to you about and will want you to understand. Fire, hail and strong weather are not a match to this roofing system and will stand strong with protection. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is typically found on many commercial buildings and even is becoming popular among residential homes. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated to keep it lasting as long as possible. If you need commercial metal roofing in Premont, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be available to help you find what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof is able to last you close to 70 years and keep your roof looking fantastic for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing When you want a roof that will protect you, steel is a top choice.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and can still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel If you want the protection that steel provides for you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a good choice.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something solid that will look nice.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you would like something tougher, this is a great choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the kind of strength and coverage that you desire.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look great and keep it safe as well.