Searching for a dependable commercial roofing company in Alice,TX, can pose to be a difficult task. The roofing team that you choose to go with needs to always be available if you need them. Commercial roofing is a really crucial job because they tend to be bigger than residential homes. We are here to make certain this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you have been wanting. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always have piece of mind. We will put the customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We will make sure that we always give you a top quality roof so that you will depend on us for every one of your roofing needs, later on.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we would like to to offer you with a variety of roofing services that meet all of your desires. The roofers on our team have the ability to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We are always improving our skills by remaining up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. You will always get the best that you deserve when you pick us. An additional service that we provide to make sure you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service When you end up with an emergency with your roofing system outside of regular business hours, you can always give us a call. Allow Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
Small repairs can turn into bigger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. When they do that, they have the risk of not knowing about the small repairs. One of the problems with this is that the issues that are there, will just keep getting larger. You may think you will need to have your entire roof replaced, but you may not need to. You should think about having your roof restored and not replaced so that you can avoid the extra cost and waste of materials. The process of this is relatively simple as well; look over the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. If you can, you might want to consider having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to help you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to make sure that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid option to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to prevent that from happening.
- Elastomeric Roof If you need a roof that will stand the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great choice and if it is, you can see how much more affordable it is.
We make certain that we provide a lot of varying roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Every roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in different ways. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is very popular and will not let you down. A couple of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and some others can reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. With their energy saving abilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid option to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs need a little more assistance than a lot of other roofs. Since it has a flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that get on it. When water stays on the roof, it will cause damage because it has nowhere to run off at. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to make sure it stays protected from things like water damage. There are a lot of choices to pick from because we would like you to have whatever you want. These make the roof able to walk on also and is seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to keep your roof protected and offer something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are melted together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being certain that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you stay away from problems down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be done by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from having to have a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A common choice from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. It is ready to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus lowering your energy bill. These keep your roof protected for around 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the original roofing materials. They can last around 25 years and are a great pick because of their reliability and because they look great on your roof. It holds in its spot because the combination of material is tar and gravel. Their strength and longevity make them a good choice to choose from. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be there for you and go over the options.
For a roofing system that can stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great choice. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is durable. The pros of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a great option because it makes certain that nothing is seeping through and causing damage. They are also very strong and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a solid way to keep your roof stay protected for a long time. It is a prime contender with other materials because it will last up to 70 years. You do not have to worry about your roof because our professionals have been working on metal roofing for a long time. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we can discuss with you about and will want you to know. Fire, hail and major weather are not a match to this roof and will stay strong with protection. If you want something that can last a long time, this is a solid choice. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated in order to keep it lasting for a while. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Alice,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that will last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but can still provide you that protection you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal If you want a roof that will provide you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will offer you safety and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to make a locking effect that is durable and can make the roof hold very still and strong.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that is able to last for a long time and make your home or commercial building safe.