Occasionally it is frustrating to discover a good quality commercial roofing company in Port Neches,TX. You need to be able to count on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. Commercial roofing is usually larger than a residential job so it is important that it is done right. We are here to make sure this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you want. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. We always put the customer first because we understand that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. Do not ever hesitate to reach out to us because we will make sure we are there to get the job taken care of.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we would like to to provide you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your desires. Our roofing contractors can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We are always bettering our skills by remaining up to date with the latest roofing technology so that we can provide you the best. In all that we do, we will be sure to give you the best because that is what you deserve. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something occurs and it is out of regular business hours. Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you might not know who to call, but we are available to make sure that you are always taken care of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a ring at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
People often forget about their roofs and do not end up getting them fixed. When they do that, they have the risk of missing out on smaller repairs. One of the biggest problems is that rust can develop and holes will just get bigger if these issues sit. The first thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that is not always the best choice. Having your roof replaced is a great option that will wind up being cheaper than a replacement and also, less wasteful. This process is done quite simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, putting on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. To stay away from all of the time and cost of having a new roof, think about having a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is available to make certain that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to make sure that your roof is protected and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and not happen anymore when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it will remain protected.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a great choice that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
The roof coatings that we do will be able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than usual. Each roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in many ways. One of our most popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a really good reason. Some of the roof coatings make the roof waterproof and a few others can reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill. What is better than having your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more assistance than many other roofs. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to run off of it and will wind up just staying on top of it. If water gets on it and sits, it can end up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. It is a smart plan to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roof to keep it safe from these kinds of things. We want your roofing system to stay protected for as long as possible so we will go over the choices with you to see what you would want. These coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roofing system is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof safe and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is sealed together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have an issue with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be done by an expert roof contractor and will be able to help stop your roof from having to have a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great option if you would like something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a common pick. It is ready to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. In return, this will keep your building from getting too hot and can wind up lowering your energy bill. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for very long and is one of the original roofing materials. They will last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their reliability and because they look fantastic on your roof. It stays in its spot because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. They are a solid roofing option as they are extremely sturdy. When you have to go through the different options you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that can last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a great option. Because of their reliable track record, they have turned into a more used roofing system than ever before. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a nice choice because it makes sure that nothing is seeping through and causing damage. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant from hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a solid way to keep your roof safe for a long time. It is a top contender with other roofing options because it will last up to 70 years. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. There are pros and cons that go along with metal roofing though that should be known about ahead of time. A few pros are of course the strength of metal that is unbeatable and has the ability to hold up through heavy weather, hail, and even fires. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is typically found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is very popular among residential roofs. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated in order to keep it lasting for a while. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Port Neches,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that will offer quality for many years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing When you need a roof that will protect you, steel is a great choice.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the building, but can still provide you that protection you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Make certain that your roof looks great but still keeps your commercial building or home protected.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and will keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the type of strength and coverage that you desire.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look good and keep it safe as well.