Sometimes it is frustrating to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Nederland,TX. When you decide on a roofing team, you need to always be able to count on them. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is done correctly and by an expert because these jobs tend to be much bigger. We want to make certain that you are confident in our services from day one and that our roofing contractors can provide you the type of quality that you are looking for. The contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a high quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. We always put our customer first because you are what keeps our company going. We will always leave you with a sturdy and reliable roof so that you can depend on us later on for all your roofing desires.
We will make certain, as your commercial roofing company, that we can provide you all of your commercial roofing desires. The roofing contractors on our team have the ability to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Although we have been doing this for a long time, we are consistently paying attention and learning the latest skills to be better for you. We will always do our best to give you the best, because we believe that you deserve that. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be here for you when you desire it the most. In an emergency with your roofing system, we are here for you to get ahold of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in other aspects of life that they don’t think about their roof and how they should take care of it. These repairs have to be looked at so that they do not wind up becoming something bigger than it needs to be. One of the problems with this is that the problems that are there, will just keep getting bigger. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is better for the environment as well because you are not wasting any materials. This process is way easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to make certain that it is perfect. If possible, you should always attempt to restore your roof rather than replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you go over choices and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Keep your roof safe with a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof When you want a roof that will last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a solid option that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
We provide a lot of roof coatings that will be able to assist in keeping your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in many ways. One of our most popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a really good reason. These roof coatings are able to create a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. What is better than making your roof last longer and also reducing your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some additional protection in order to avoid damage. These roofs wind up getting damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. If water stays on the roof, it can cause damage because it has nowhere to go. To avoid issues like water damage, you should put a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. With so many choices to pick from, we can go through them with you and see which one works the best. These materials are usually okay to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and is able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a seal that locks out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the issue grows, is important to make sure that you avoid having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you need a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid option if you would like something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is popular for its strength, TPO is a solid option. The white reflective material of this roof will help in keeping the roof cool. It can reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus lowering your energy bill. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material should last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been around for very long and is one of the original roofing materials. This is a reliable choice and can remain on your roof for around 25 years. The roof is created from gravel and tar that hold it in place. This is a nice option for your flat roof because of its overall strength and safety. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the varying options you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
Having a modified bitumen roof is a great option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems tend to last for simply over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is so dependable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is able to stop water from getting in. Hail and major weather will be no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice spot to put metal and keep it safe. It is a top contender with other materials because it can last up to 70 years. We are experienced at metal roofing and will be able to get the job finished right. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. A few advantages are obviously the strength of metal that is unbeatable and is able to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is typically found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is becoming popular among residential homes. One negative to this roofing is that it often times will have to have a roof coating so that it will continue it lasting as long as it can without rusting. If you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Nederland,TX, dial 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof needs something that will provide protection for many years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the strongest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the building, but can still provide you that coverage you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel If you want the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a great choice.
- Corrugated Metal If you want a roof that will offer you safety, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you protected for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will offer you protection and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof together.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will bring an additional pop onto an already great looking roof.