Searching for a dependable commercial roofing company in Kirbyville,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. You have to be able to depend on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you want it to be without any difficulties. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is done right and by a professional because these jobs tend to be much larger. From the very first day, we will make certain to keep you informed on everything that happens with your roofing system. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than confidence in us. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we really listen to what you say. We will make certain that we always provide you a top quality roofing system so that you can depend on us for every one of your roofing needs, in the future.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are available for you as your commercial roofing company. Our expert roofing contractors have the ability to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We believe in always improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. We will always work our hardest to give you the best, because we think that you should have that. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to be certain you are covered. Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you might not know who to get ahold of, but we are here to make certain that you are always taken care of. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by calling 832-704-2817.
Small repairs will turn into bigger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. These repairs need to be checked so that they don’t wind up becoming something bigger than it needs to be. A big issue that happens is that rust will spread and holes can just get bigger. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that isn’t always the answer. Restoring your roof is actually a great choice and is cheaper for you than a replacement. The process is much easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then inspected again to be sure that it is correct. To stay away from all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, think about having a roof restoration instead. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to assist you in any way that we can and give you the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your structure and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and stopped when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the price and time.
The roof coatings that we offer will be able to keep your roof safe and lasting for even longer than usual. Each roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in many ways. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is extremely common and will not let you down. They all do varying things like lower your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. With their energy saving abilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid choice to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs require a little more assistance than many other roofs. These roofs wind up becoming messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. Water can get onto your roof and then not have somewhere to go so it may wind up causing damage. Installing a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to make sure it stays protected from stuff like water damage. There are a lot of options to choose from because we would like you to have whatever you want. These make the roofing system able to walk on as well and is seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to keep your roof safe and provide something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are burned together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes fully waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being certain that your commercial roof is repaired, will help you avoid problems down the line.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with an issue and will have to be fixed to avoid having further problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, reducing your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A common choice from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are extremely strong. It is able to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. If you would like to reduce the energy bill in your home, this is the way. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they will last between 22-30 years and typically come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. They will last around 25 years and are a solid pick because of their dependability and because they look fantastic on your roof. The material used is typically created from a combination of tar and gravel to keep it from moving. This is a great choice for your flat roof because of its overall dependability and protection. When you need to go through the different options you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they will be able to protect your roof for over 20 years. These systems are common because people are discovering that they are extremely reliable. The nice part about this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. They are also very strong and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great place to put metal and keep it safe. It is often used by commercial buildings because it can last for around 70 years on your roof. We have great professionals that have done metal roofing for a while. There are pros and cons that come along with metal roofing though that should be known about beforehand. A few pros are obviously the strength of metal that is undeniable and has the ability to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. It remains on for a long time and that is why a lot of people decide on this material. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated in order to keep it lasting for a while. If you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Kirbyville,TX, dial 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that can last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to last on your roof through even the craziest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the roof, but will still provide you that protection you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel If you like the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a great option.
- Corrugated Metal Be certain that your roof looks good but still is keeping your commercial building or home safe.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you would like something stronger, this is a great choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof together.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can bring an extra pop onto an already great looking roof.