Finding a quality commercial roofing company in Jasper,TX, can pose to be a difficult task. The roofing team that you choose to go with needs to always be there when you need them. It is crucial that the roof is done right because commercial roofing tends to be much bigger than a residential roofing job. We would like to be certain that you are confident in our abilities from the beginning and that our roofing contractors can provide you the type of quality that you are searching for. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our contractors are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. You, as a customer, are what keeps us moving forward so we really listen to what you say. We are sure to always leave you with a solid and reliable roof so that you can depend on us later on for all your roofing desires.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. Our professional roofers are able to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We believe in always improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can supply you with the best. You will always get the best that you deserve when you pick us. An additional service that we offer to be certain you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service In an emergency with your roofing system, we are here for you to get ahold of. Call 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
People often forget about their roofs and don’t end up getting them repaired. These repairs have to be checked so that they don’t wind up becoming something larger than it should to be. The problem with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into big issues and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. You might think you will have to have your whole roof replaced, but you might not have to. Restoring your roof is typically a great option and is less expensive for you than a replacement. This technique is done quite simply by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If possible, you should always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction will assist you in going over choices and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that will supply you protection.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof will be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that can often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof If you want a roof that will last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great option and if it is, you will see how much cheaper it is.
We make sure that we offer many varying roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular forms of roof coating and for a good reason. They all do varying things like reduce your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. What could be better than making your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have extra protection than many other roofs. Because of its flat top, it has a hard time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. If water gets on it and sits, it will wind up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. It is a smart idea to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roof to keep it safe from these types of things. With so many choices to choose from, we can go over them with you and see which one works the strongest. These make the roofing system able to walk on as well and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to keep your roof protected and provide something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This material is simply becoming more and more common because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the issue gets bigger, is crucial to make certain that you stay away from having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop a problem and will have to be repaired to avoid having further issues.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its strength, TPO is a great option. It is ready to keep your roof cool because of its white reflective material. If you would like to lower your energy bill in your home, this is the way. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. If you need a reliable roofing option that can last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid choice. The roof is created from gravel and tar that keep it in its place. They are a top roofing choice as they are extremely strong. When you need to go through the different options you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
For a roofing system that will stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid choice. These systems are popular because people are realizing that they are extremely reliable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be created to stop water from coming in. They are also really strong and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial building is a solid way to keep your roof stay protected for a long time. It is often chosen by commercial buildings because it will last for around 70 years on your roof. You don’t have to worry about your roof because our experts have been doing metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons that go along with metal roofing though that should be known about beforehand. Fire, hail and strong weather are not a match to this roof and will stand strong with protection. This material is chosen commonly because it is so long lasting. One part of metal roofing that has to be done is to get it coated to make certain it will not end up rusted. Commercial metal roofing in Jasper,TX is just a quick call away at 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that will last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing When you want a roof that will protect you, steel is a great option.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like regular shingles but will be able to give you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you want a tough roof that will not let you down, we will help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will add an additional pop onto an already great looking roof.