Occasionally it is frustrating to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Buna,TX. If you decide on a roofing team, you need to always be able to count on them. Commercial roofing is typically bigger than a residential job so it is important that it is done correctly. We do whatever we can to make certain that you feel great about picking us for your roofing needs. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you will never have anything less than piece of mind. We value you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We would like to give you a top quality, solid roof that you can depend on so that whenever there is an issue in the future, you never hesitate to reach out to us for help.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can provide you quality roofing services every time. The roofing contractors on our team are able to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We are regularly bettering our skills by remaining up to date with the newest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. You will always get the best that you deserve when you choose us. We provide 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something happens and it is out of regular business hours. Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you may not know who to call, but we are here to make sure that you are always taken care of. Call 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Sometimes people don’t pay attention to their roofs and end up missing out on small repairs. This is why it is so important to have your roof checked so that this is not something you are having to worry about. One of the biggest issues is that rust can occur and holes will just get larger if these problems sit. The first thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. Restoring your roof is typically a great option and is cheaper for you than a replacement. When a restoration is completed, it is typically easier than a replacement and is done in a few steps. When it is possible, you should always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will assist you.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your building and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roofing system will be able to protect from heavy foot traffic and stay safe from water damage that will often occur on flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roof by making it a polyurea roof and it will stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong all through its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof safe.
We offer a variety of roof coatings that are able to assist in keeping your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular forms of roof coating and for a great reason. Most of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and keep your building cooler. These coatings are a great value and are able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have more protection than many other roofs. Its flat top makes it hard for water to run off of it and will wind up just staying on top of it. Water might get onto your roof and then not have anywhere to go so it may wind up causing damage. It is a good idea to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it safe from these kinds of things. There are a lot of choices to pick from because we would like you to have anything you want. These coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is protected.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and allow us to show you how much it will keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen This material is simply becoming more and more common because of the strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making certain that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you stay away from problems down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can develop a problem and will have to be fixed to avoid having further problems.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a common choice. Because of its white reflective abilities, it has the ability to reflect the light from of the roof and keep the roof from getting too hot. In turn, this will keep your building from getting too hot and can end up lowering your energy bill. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they will last between 22-30 years and usually come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. They can last around 25 years and are a solid choice because of their dependability and because they look great on your roof. It holds in its spot because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. These roofs are very sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. Give us a ring at 832-704-2817 and our team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go over the different options for you.
Modified bitumen roofs remain over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. More and more commercial roofs are having this material on it because it is so dependable. The nice portion of this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed because it is sealed to be seamless. They are also very tough and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a solid choice to choose from. It is often used by commercial buildings because it will stay on for around 70 years on your roof. We have experienced professionals that have done metal roofing for a while. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will need to pay attention to. This material is great at withstanding strong weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. It lasts for a long time and that is why a lot of people decide on this material. One downside to this roofing is that it sometimes will need to have a roof coating so that it will keep it lasting as long as it can without rusting. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Buna, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be able to help you find what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that can last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing If you want a roof that can protect you, steel is a great option.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and can keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to be certain your roof is solid, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal Be certain that your roof looks great but still keeps your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like normal shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof can offer you safety and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the type of strength and protection that you desire.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can add an extra pop onto an already great looking roof.