Sometimes it is difficult to discover a good quality commercial roofing company in Ganado,TX. The roofing team that you choose to go with needs to always be available when you need them. It is important that your commercial roofing job is finished right and by a professional because these jobs are likely to be much larger. From the very first day, we will make certain to keep you in the loop on everything that occurs with your roofing system. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofers are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we always value what you say. We will always leave you with a solid and reliable roof so that you can depend on us in the future for all your roofing needs.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can bring you quality roofing services each time. The roofing contractors on our team have the ability to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We believe in always improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can supply you with the best. You will always get the best that you deserve when you choose us. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be there for you when you need it the most. Sometimes roofing emergencies happen and you might not know who to get ahold of, but we are here to make sure that you are always taken care of. Call 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in varying parts of life that they forget about their roof and why they should take care of it. This is why it is crucial to be sure that you look at your roof every once in a while to stay away from these problems. One of the biggest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just get larger if these issues sit. The roof may seem like it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is better for the environment as well because you are not wasting any parts of your roof. The method of this is relatively easy as well; look over the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. If you can, you might want to think about having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can help you.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your building and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and stopped when you choose to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip over time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the price and time.
We make certain that we provide a lot of different roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a good reason. Some of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and make your building cooler. These coatings are a great value and will be able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have more protection than a lot of other roofs. These roofs wind up becoming messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it can end up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. It is a wise choice to have a roof coating put on so that it is waterproof. There are many choices that you can pick from that will all be good to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof safe and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is fantastic.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is simply becoming more and more popular because of its strength and protection.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the experts that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be completed by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help stop your roof from having to have a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a great option if you would like something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a common pick. It is ready to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. In return, this will prevent your building from becoming too hot and can wind up lowering your energy bill. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material will last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the beginning roofs. They are reliable and can last around 25 years on your roof. It stays in its spot because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. They are a solid roofing option as they are very strong. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and our team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go over the different choices for you.
Modified bitumen roofs remain over 20 years on your commercial roof. These systems are popular because people are discovering that they are extremely reliable. The great portion of this roof is that it is able to be weatherproofed due to it becoming sealed to be seamless. It can also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a perfect choice for your commercial roof. It is commonly chosen by commercial buildings because it can last for around 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. There are pros and cons with each roof, and metal is no exception. pro that is great is that this metal withstands things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. When you need something that can last a long time, this is a great option. A part of metal roofing that has to be handled is to have it coated to be certain it will not get rusted. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Ganado, TX, phone 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be able to help you discover what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that will last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and can still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Choosing stone coated steel can give you the beautiful look of stone, but the quality that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal When you want a roof that will offer you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you would like something tougher, this is a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will bring an additional pop onto an already nice looking roof.