Finding a quality commercial roofing company in Greenville,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. You need to be able to rely on your roofing team to always take care of you. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is finished correctly and by an expert because these jobs are likely to be much bigger. We are here to make sure this process is as simple as possible for you and that you get the roofing system you have been wanting. The roofing contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a high quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we always value what you tell us. We will always leave you with a solid and dependable roof so that you trust us later on for all your roofing desires.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can provide you quality roofing services each time. Everything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be accomplished by our expert roofers. Though we are extremely confident in our roofing abilities, we are consistently working to do better and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. You will always get the best that you deserve if you choose us. An additional service that we offer to be certain you are always covered, is 24/7 emergency service Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you may not know who to call, but we are available to make certain that you are always taken care of. Call 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
It is common that people get so caught up in other parts of life that they don’t think about their roof and why they should take care of it. If they do that, they run the risk of missing out on small repairs. The problem with this is that through time, those small repairs turn into big issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. You may think you will need to have your entire roof replaced, but you may not need to. Not only is it cheaper to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment also because you are not wasting any materials. The process is much easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to make sure that it is perfect. If possible, you can always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you go over choices and choose what is best for your roofing system.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof protected from a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof When you want to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should pick.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its lifetime.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be a great option and if it is, you will see how much more affordable it is.
We make certain that we offer many varying roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. One of our more common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has grown into that for a very good reason. They all do different things like lower your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. This actually helps cool the roofing material down and will keep it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill overall.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof safe, you will want to provide it extra protection. These roofs wind up getting messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it can wind up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. It is a smart choice to have a roof coating installed on so that it becomes waterproof. With so many options to choose from, we can go over them with you and understand which one works the best. You will still be able to go on your roofing system and it will be safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and is able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are melted together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes fully waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being sure that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you avoid problems down the road.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be done by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from having to have a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid choice if you are wanting something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very strong and because of that are a common pick. It has white reflective cooling capabilities to keep the heat off your roof. In turn, this will keep your building from getting too hot and will end up lowering your energy bill. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they can last around 22-30 years and typically come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for very long and is one of the first roofing materials. They can last around 25 years and are a solid choice because of their reliability and because they look great on your roof. The material provided is typically made from a mixture of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. These roofs are very sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the varying choices you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
Having a modified bitumen roof is a good option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for simply over 20 years. They have become a popular roofing system for commercial roofs because they are very dependable. This material is good at preventing water from going into it and is tough. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant from hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a great choice for your commercial roof. It has remained so common all this time because it can last up to 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them many times. There are good and bad things with each roof, and metal is no exception. Fire, hail and strong weather are no match to this roofing system and will stay strong with protection. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is so commonly found on many commercial buildings and even is very popular among residential roofs. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated to keep it lasting as long as possible. If you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Greenville,TX, dial 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that can offer quality for many years, this will do it.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and strongest that you can find. Our professionals will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roof is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle For shingles that are strong and can keep you covered for 60-70 years, metal shingles are a top choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the type of strength and coverage that you desire.
- Copper Roof A copper roof will add an extra pop onto an already nice looking roof.