Looking for a good commercial roofing company in Commerce,TX, can be hard sometimes. You need to be able to rely on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you want it to be without any issues. Commercial roofing is usually bigger than a residential job so it is important that it is done correctly. From the very first day, we will make certain to keep you informed on everything that happens with your roof. The contractors on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a top quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. You, as a customer, are what keeps us moving forward so we really value what you tell us. We want to make certain that we always give you a top quality roof so that you will rely on us for all your roofing needs, in the future.
When you want commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. Anything from industrial roofing to single ply and roof coatings is able to be done by our professional roofers. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will give you. When you have to have something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to be certain you are covered. If there is an emergency with your roofing system, we are the ones to get ahold of. Phone 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Often people don’t pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on small repairs. When they do that, they run the risk of not knowing about the smaller repairs. One of the biggest problems is that rust can occur and holes will just get bigger if these problems sit. You may think you will need to have your entire roof replaced, but you may not have to. You may want to consider having your roof restored and not replaced so that you can avoid the additional cost and waste of materials. This process is way easier than an entire replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to make sure that it is correct. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should consider getting your roof restored instead of getting an entire roof restoration. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you in going over options and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your structure and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to prevent that from happening.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip through time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but there is less waste as well and will keep your roof protected.
We make sure that we provide many varying roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. One of our more popular cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a really good reason. They all do varying things like reduce your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. These coatings are a fantastic value and will be able to save you money in the long run.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof protected, you will need to give it additional protection. These roofs wind up becoming messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. When water sits for a long amount of time, it can end up causing damage and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only cause more damage. It is a good idea to get a roof coating installed on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it protected from these types of things. There are many choices that you can pick from that will all be good to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These coatings are great at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a fantastic way to keep your roof safe and provide something that is safe and easy to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are burned together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the issue gets bigger, is crucial to make certain that you stay away from having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat roofs can end up with an issue and will have to be repaired to avoid developing further issues.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, reducing your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its depenibility, TPO is a solid choice. It has white reflective cooling capabilities to keep the heat away from your roof. This can keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill in your home. These keep your commercial building safe for between 22-30 years and are also covered by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for very long and is one of the first roofing materials. They are reliable and can last around 25 years on your roof. It stays in place because the combination of material is tar and gravel. These roofs are incredibly sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. When you need to go through the varying options you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they will be able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. Because of their dependable track record, they have become a more common roofing system than they have been before. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and is able to stop water from getting in. Hail and major weather are no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a perfect choice for your commercial roof. Metal roofing can oftentimes last up to 70 years, and that makes it a prime contender when searching for a roof. You don’t need to worry about your roof because our professionals have been working on metal roofing for a long time. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we will discuss with you about and will want you to know. pro that is great is that this material can handle things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. This material is chosen usually because it is so long lasting. A part of metal roofing that has to be done is to get it coated to make sure it will not get rusted. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Commerce,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal If you would like a roof that can last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and top quality that you can discover. Our experts will put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the building, but can still provide you the protection you want, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to make certain your roof is solid, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal Provide your roof with something strong that will look great.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like traditional shingles but are able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and recieve the type of strength and coverage that you want.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look good and keep it safe as well.