Searching for a dependable commercial roofing company in Granbury,TX, can pose to be a difficult task. The roofing team that you decide to go with needs to always be available if you need them. It is important that your commercial roofing job is done correctly and by an expert because these jobs are likely to be much larger. We are here to make certain this process is as easy as possible for you and that you get the roof you want. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We appreciate you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. We would like to give you a top quality, solid roof that you can count on so that if ever there is a problem in the future, you never hesitate to call us for assistance.
As a commercial roofing company, we are here so that we can bring you dependable roofing services each time. The roofing contractors on our team are able to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Though we are very confident in our roofing capabilities, we are consistently working to do better and be the greatest company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. In all that we do, we will be sure to give you the best because that is what you should have. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we offer them to make sure you are covered. When things like this happen, it is hard to know who to get ahold of, but we can be here for you. Call 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in varying aspects of life that they don’t think about their roof and why they should take care of it. If they do that, they have the risk of missing out on smaller repairs. A large issue that occurs is that rust will develop and holes can just get larger. You may think you will have to have your entire roof replaced, but you may not have to. You may want to consider getting your roof restored and not replaced so that you will avoid the additional cost and waste of materials. When a restoration is completed, it is usually easier than a replacement and is done in a few steps. When it is possible, you should always try to restore your roof rather than replace it. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will help you.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to be certain that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage will be prevented and not happen anymore when you decide to get an acrylic roof.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it can stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof stay away from the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that can keep it waterproofed and strong all through its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the price and time.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and will be able to keep your roof safe. Each roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in many ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most common types of roof coating and for a good reason. They all do varying things like lower your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. With their energy saving capabilities and because they can make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid choice to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that will require some additional protection in order to stay away from damage. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris fall on it, it cannot go anywhere. Water might get onto your roof and then not have anywhere to go so it may wind up causing damage. Putting a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a great way to be sure it stays safe from things like water damage. We would like your roofing system to stay safe for as long as it can so we can go over the options with you to see what you would want. These coatings are typically alright to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Single ply roofing is a great way to keep your roof safe and provide something that is safe and simple to have out on your flat roof.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is great because the seams are melted together to make a barrier so that the roof becomes completely waterproofed.
- Commercial Roof Repair Being sure that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you avoid issues down the line.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof needs a repair, it is crucial to get it repaired to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid choice if you are wanting something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing systems are very reliable and because of that are a common choice. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat away from your roofing system. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus reducing your energy bill. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material will last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. They will last around 25 years and are a solid choice because of their dependability and because they look fantastic on your roof. The material provided is usually created from a combination of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. These roofs are very sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be there for you and go over the choices.
Modified bitumen roofing systems last over 20 years on your commercial roofing system. These systems are popular because people are realizing that they are extremely dependable. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a great choice because it makes sure that nothing is coming through and creating damage. Hail and major weather will be no match for this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a perfect option for your commercial roof. It is commonly used by commercial buildings because it can stay on for around 70 years on your roof. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them a lot of times. There are pros and cons that come along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about ahead of time. This material is perfect for withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. It lasts for a long time and that is why many people choose this material. A roof coating is often necessary to have installed because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Granbury, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be available to help you discover what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that will last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing When you need a roof that will protect you, steel is a great option.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and can still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a nice way to make sure your roof is solid, but also looks great as well.
- Corrugated Metal If you need a roof that will provide you safety, a corrugated metal roof can do that.
- Metal Shingle When you like the look of shingles, but you want something stronger, this is a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof together.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that will be able to last for a lot of years and make your home or commercial building safe.