Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Whitney,TX, can seem to be a difficult task. You should be able to count on your roofing team to always take care of you. Commercial roofing is a really crucial job because they tend to be larger than residential homes. We do anything we can to be certain that you feel good about picking us for your roofing needs. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. We value you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We will always leave you with a solid and reliable roof so that you trust us in the future for all your roofing needs.
We will be sure, as your commercial roofing company, that we can provide you all of your commercial roofing desires. The roofers on our team have the ability to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Though we are very confident in our roofing abilities, we are consistently trying to do better and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. We will always do our best to give you the best, because we think that you deserve that. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something happens and it is out of normally business hours. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you may not know who to call, but we are here to make certain that you are always taken care of. Phone 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
People regularly forget about their roofs and do not end up getting them fixed. That is why it is crucial to make sure that you check up on your roof every once in a while to avoid these issues. The problem with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into big problems and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The first thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that is not always the best choice. You should consider having your roof restored and not replaced so that you will stay away from the additional cost and waste of materials. When a restoration is done, it is usually easier than a replacement and is finished in a few steps. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should think about having your roof restored instead of having an entire roof restoration. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can assist you.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your building and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your commercial flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to keep that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the protection that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only cheaper than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof safe.
We make certain that we offer many varying roof coatings and are knowledged about them and the way they work for you. We want to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should always get a roof coating. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is extremely common and won’t let you down. Some of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and keep your building cooler. With their energy saving capabilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid option to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof protected, you will want to give it additional protection. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to slide off of it and will end up just staying on top of it. Water might get onto your roof and then not have anywhere to go so it can end up causing damage. To stay away from problems like water damage, you will want to install a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. We would like your roofing system to stay protected for as long as possible so we will go over the choices with you to see what you would like. These make the roofing system able to walk on also and is seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof protected and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is fantastic.
- Modified Bitumen This material is sealed together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the professionals that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be completed by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help stop your roof from needing a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its depenibility, TPO is a solid option. It is ready to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus lowering your energy bill. The nice part about these roofing systems is that they can last around 22-30 years and usually come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that works for a long time on your commercial building is a built up roofing system. They will last around 25 years and are a solid pick because of their reliability and because they look great on your roof. It holds in place because the mixture of material is tar and gravel. This is a great choice for your flat roof because of its overall strength and protection. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be here for you and go over the choices.
Getting a modified bitumen roof is a good option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems tend to last for easily over 20 years. Because of their dependable track record, they have turned into a more common roofing system than ever before. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a great option because it makes certain that nothing is seeping through and causing damage. They are also very strong and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Choosing a metal roof is a great option for your commercial roof. It is often chosen by commercial buildings because it will last for around 70 years on your roof. You don’t need to worry about your roof because our experts have been working on metal roofing for a long time. There are good and bad that come along with metal roofing though that should be known about ahead of time. Fire, hail and major weather are no match to this roof and will stay strong with protection. When you need something that can last a long time, this is a solid choice. A roof coating is usually necessary to have installed because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. Commercial metal roofing in Whitney,TX is only a quick call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal If you want a roof that can last you for a long time, a standing seam metal roof will do that.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to last on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and can still be able to provide your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel Choosing stone coated steel can provide you the great look of stone, but the quality that steel would provide you.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like traditional shingles but will be able to provide you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to protect your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal If you want a strong roof that won’t let you down, we will help you get what you want.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look good and keep it safe at the same time.