Sometimes it is difficult to discover a good quality commercial roofing company in Itasca,TX. When you decide on a roofing team, you should always be able to count on them. It is important that your commercial roofing job is done right and by a professional because these jobs tend to be much bigger. We do whatever we can to be certain that you feel great about choosing us for your roofing job. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofing contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. You, as a customer, are what keeps us moving forward so we really listen to what you tell us. We would like to give you a top quality, sturdy roof that you can count on so that whenever there is a problem later on, you never hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.
As a commercial roofing company, we make sure that we can provide you dependable roofing services every time. Our roofing contractors can do everything, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Though we are extremely confident in our roofing capabilities, we are always trying to do better and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will give you. Another service that we provide to make sure you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service In an emergency with your roof, we are the ones to get ahold of. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by calling 832-704-2817.
It is usual that people get so caught up in other parts of life that they forget about their roof and why they should take care of it. These repairs have to be checked so that they don’t end up becoming something larger than it needs to be. One of the issues with this is that the problems that are there, will just continue to get bigger. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you don’t always need to do that. Restoring your roof is typically a top choice and is less expensive for you than a replacement. When a restoration is completed, it is usually easier than a replacement and is done in a few steps. If you can, you should think about having your roof restored instead of replaced. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to assist you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to be certain that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from happening.
- Polyurea Roof If you need to coat your roof with something that will make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you should choose.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the saftey that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the price and time.
The roof coatings that we provide will be able to keep your roof protected and lasting for even longer than usual. Roof coatings are all different and every one has the ability to keep your roof safe or covered in another way. One of our most common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a really good reason. They all do different things like reduce your energy bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. With their energy saving capabilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid choice to consider.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof protected, you will need to give it extra protection. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to slide off of it and will end up just staying on top of it. Water may get onto your roof and then not have somewhere to go so it can wind up causing damage. Installing a roof coating onto your commercial flat roof is a solid way to make sure it stays safe from things like water damage. With so many options to pick from, we can go over them with you and see which one works the best. These coatings are typically alright to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing Talk to us about single ply roofing and allow us to show you how much it will keep your roof protected.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a bond that seals out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the problem gets bigger, is important to make sure that you avoid having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofing so if you want a repair, give us a call.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid choice if you would like something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
If you are wanting a strong roofing system that is popular for its strength, TPO is a great option. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat away from your roof. This can keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it will lower the energy bill for your home. The warranty will keep you protected, but the actual roofing material will last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
One of the beginning; roofing materials that works for a long time on your commercial building is a built up roofing system. They will last around 25 years and are a great choice because of their reliability and because they look fantastic on your roof. This solid material stays put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. Their strength and longevity make them a good option to choose from. Call 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction can be here for you and go over the options.
For a roofing system that will last over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid option. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is so dependable. This material is good at preventing water from going into it and is strong. They are also very tough and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a great place to put metal and keep it protected. It has remained so popular all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your building. We have experienced experts that have done metal roofing for a long time. Metal roofing has good and bad things to it that we can discuss with you about and will want you to understand. An advantage that is great is that this metal can handle things like strong weather, hail, and fire. This material is picked commonly because it is so long lasting. A part of metal roofing that has to be done is to get it coated to make certain it will not get rusted. When you have been wanting commercial metal roofing in Itasca,TX, dial 832-704-2817, today.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you close to 70 years and keep your roof remaining fantastic for as long as it can.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof will be able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the roof, but will still give you the protection you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel can provide you the great look of stone, but the quality that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal Make certain that your roof looks great but still is keeping your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like traditional shingles but will be able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Find a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof together.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can add an extra pop onto an already nice looking roof.