Finding a quality commercial roofing company in Malakoff,TX, can seem to be a frustrating task. When you choose a roofing team, you need to always be able to depend on them. Commercial roofing is a really crucial job because they seem to be larger than residential homes. From the very first day, we will make certain to keep you informed on everything that occurs with your roof. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our contractors are fully trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We make sure to place the customer first because we understand that you are the only reason we are doing this. We want to give you a great, solid roof that you can depend on so that whenever there is an issue in the future, you never hesitate to reach out to us for help.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we want to provide you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your needs. Our roofing contractors can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We believe in consistently improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. You will always get the best that you deserve when you pick us. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be here for you when you desire it the most. When things like this happen, it is hard to know who to get ahold of, but we will be there for you. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and let us be your commercial roofing company.
People often forget about their roofing systems and do not end up getting them repaired. These repairs need to be checked so that they do not wind up becoming something bigger than it should to be. The problem with this is that through time, those small repairs turn into large problems and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or have holes. The immediate thought is to have the entire roof replaced, but that is not always the best choice. You should think about having your roof restored and not replaced so that you can stay away from the additional cost and wasting of materials. This technique is done relatively easily by inspecting the roof, power washing it, placing on the new material, and then re inspecting a final time. If you can, you might want to think about having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will assist you.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a solid way to make certain that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage occurs on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating is able to prevent that from happening.
- Elastomeric Roof When you need a roof that can last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this will do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Having a roof restoration is a great option that is much less expensive than having it replaced.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and are able to keep your roof protected. Each roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a great reason. They all do different things like reduce your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. What is better than having your roof last longer and also reducing your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have extra protection than many other roofs. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any kind of debris fall on it, it has nowhere to go. Water might get onto your roof and then not have anywhere to go so it may wind up causing damage. To stay away from issues like water damage, you will want to install a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. There are a lot of choices that you can choose from that will all be able to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as possible. These coatings are usually alright to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and will be able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is sealed together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair fixing your roof before the issue gets bigger, is crucial to make sure that you stay away from having to have a full roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair can be done by an expert roof contractor and will be able to help stop your roof from having to have a replacement in the end.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid choice if you are wanting something on your roof that will help reflect the sun and reduce your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
TPO roofing is a popular option of single ply roofing, mainly because of its strength and protection and its reflective white membranes. Because of its white reflective abilities, it is able to reflect the light from of the roof and keep the roof from getting too hot. In turn, this will keep your building from getting too hot and will wind up lowering your energy bill. The great part about these roofing systems is that they can last around 22-30 years and typically come with some type of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. If you need a reliable roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid pick. The roof is created from gravel and tar that hold it in its place. They are a solid roofing choice as they are very strong. Give us a call at 832-704-2817 and our team at Hellenic Roofing & Construction will go over the varying choices for you.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they are able to protect your roof for over 20 years. These systems are popular because people are discovering that they are very dependable. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they can be seamless and that in itself is a nice choice because it makes certain that nothing is coming through and creating damage. More pros are that it is fire resistant and it is strong enough to be resistant to hail and major weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
A metal roof on your commercial building is a great choice to pick from. It is a top contender with other materials because it will last up to 70 years. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them many times. There are good and bad things with every roof, and metal is no exception. A few advantages are of course the strength of metal that is undeniable and has the ability to hold up against heavy weather, hail, and even fires. When you need something that can last a long time, this is a solid choice. A roof coating is usually necessary to have installed because otherwise it may become rusted or damaged. If you would like commercial metal roofing in Malakoff, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be available to help you discover what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that will last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is some of the best and strongest that you will discover. Our professionals can put this on for you.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is light and can still be able to give your commercial building the protection you want.
- Stone Coated Steel Keep your roof protected with steel, but showcase the beautiful look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you would like something stronger, this is a good option.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof When you would like to keep your roof protected and lasting as long as it can, a mechanical lock metal roof can do the trick.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the type of strength and coverage that you want.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look good and keep it safe at the same time.