Finding a dependable commercial roofing company in Chandler,TX, can pose to be a difficult task. You need to be able to count on your roofing team to consistently take care of you. Commercial roofing is a really important job because they seem to be larger than residential homes. From the very first day, we will make sure to keep you in the loop on everything that happens with your roofing system. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed because we are a high quality commercial roofing company that won’t let you down. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we really listen to what you say. Don’t ever wait to reach out to us because we will make certain we are there to get the job taken care of.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we want to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your desires. The roofers on our team have the ability to do everything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. We are regularly bettering our skills by remaining up to date with the newest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. We will always do our best to give you the best, because we believe that you deserve that. An additional service that we provide to be sure you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service When things like this occur, it is difficult to know who to get ahold of, but we will be there for you. Call 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in varying parts of life that they don’t think about their roofing system and how they should take care of it. These repairs have to be checked so that they do not end up becoming something larger than it needs to be. The problem with this is that through time, those small repairs turn into big issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The roof may appear that it should be replaced, but you don’t always need to do that. Not only is it less expensive to restore your roof, it is healthier for the environment also because you are not wasting any parts of your roof. This process is way easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to be certain that it is correct. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should think about getting your roof restored instead of having an entire roof restoration. Our roofers here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to assist you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof Get your roof cooler than it has been with a silicone roof that can provide you protection.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof will be able to protect from a lot of foot traffic and stay protected from water damage that will often happen to flat roofing systems.
- Polyurea Roof If you want to coat your roof with something that can make it waterproofed, a polyurea roof is what you want to choose.
- Elastomeric Roof Avoid the cracking and chipping of other roofs with an elastomeric roof that will keep it waterproofed and strong throughout its life.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Getting a roof restoration is a solid choice that is a lot less expensive than having it replaced.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and are able to keep your roof safe. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is very popular and won’t let you down. These roof coatings are able to make a waterproof seal and a couple even have reflective materials to stop the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. With their energy saving capabilities and because they will make your roof last longer for a long time, a roof coating is a solid choice to think about.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will have to have more protection than a lot of other roofs. These roofs end up becoming damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. Water can get onto your roof and then not have anywhere to go so it may end up causing damage. It is a wise investment to have a roof coating put on so that it becomes waterproof. There are a lot of choices to pick from because we would like you to have whatever you want. These materials are usually alright to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can build up there.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is simply installed and is able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is bonded together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is protecting.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have an issue with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof has to have a repair, it is important to get it fixed to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building can allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A common choice among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. It has white reflective cooling abilities to keep the heat off your roofing system. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooled down, thus lowering your energy bill. The great part about these roofing systems is that they can last between 22-30 years and usually come with some kind of warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and mildly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. They are reliable and can last around 25 years on your roof. The material provided is typically made from a mixture of tar and gravel to prevent it from moving. Their strength and longevity make them a good option to pick from. Phone 832-704-2817 and Hellenic Roofing & Construction will be here for you and go over the options.
For a roofing system that will stay over 20 years, a modified bitumen roof is a solid choice. Because of their reliable track record, they have turned into a more used roofing system than ever before. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be created to stop water from coming in. Hail and major weather will be no match to this material, and it is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a great way to make your roof safe for a long time. Metal roofing can typically last up to 70 years, which makes it a prime contender when looking for a roof. Our professional roofers are experts in metal roofing, having done them many times. There are good and bad things with each roof, and metal is no exception. Fire, hail and strong weather are not a match to this roofing system and will stay strong with protection. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is so commonly found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is very popular among residential roofs. One negative to this roofing is that it sometimes will need to have a roof coating in order to continue it lasting as long as it can without rusting. When you have been needing commercial metal roofing in Chandler,TX, dial 832-704-2817, right away.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you close to 70 years and keep your roof looking great for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to stay on your roof through even the craziest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Don’t add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to be certain your roof is solid, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof can do for you.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you want something tougher, this is a great choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof can offer you protection and strength that you want on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to make a locking effect that is durable and can make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof A copper roof can bring an extra pop onto an already great looking roof.