Searching for a dependable commercial roofing company in Athens,TX, can seem to be a frustrating task. You have to be able to rely on a team of roofing contractors to get your roof where you would like it to be without any difficulties. It is important that your commercial roofing job is done right and by a professional because these jobs tend to be much larger. We do anything we can to make certain that you feel good about choosing us for your roofing job. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofing contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. We will put our customer first because you are what keeps our business going. We would like to give you a great, sturdy roof that you can count on so that if ever there is an issue in the future, you never hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.
When you want commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. Our expert roofers have the ability to do everything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We believe in always improving\bettering our skills no matter how much we already know, so that we can provide you with the best. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will provide you. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be here for you when you desire it the most. If there is an emergency with your roofing system, we are the ones to get ahold of. Give Hellenic Roofing & Construction a call at 832-704-2817 and make us your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in varying aspects of life that they don’t think about their roof and why they should take care of it. These repairs have to be checked so that they don’t wind up becoming something bigger than it needs to be. The issue with this is that over time, those little repairs turn into large problems and can make a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The immediate thought is to have the whole roof replaced, but that isn’t always the best choice. You may want to consider getting your roof restored instead of replaced so that you will avoid the extra cost and waste of materials. The method of this is seemingly simple as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, place new material on, reinspect. When it is possible, you should always try to restore your roof rather than replace it. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we can help you.
- Silicone Roof Keep the suns rays from overheating your building and provide a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it has no where to go, but an acrylic roof coating will help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it will remain protected.
- Elastomeric Roof You will appreciate the protection that an elastomeric roof will provide you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to stay away from the price and time.
We make sure that we offer many varying roof coatings and are experienced about them and the way they work for you. Every roof coating is different and is able to protect your roof in many ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is extremely popular and won’t let you down. Most of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and keep your building cooler. What is better than making your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have more protection than many other roofs. Its flat top makes it difficult for water to run off of it and will end up just sitting on top of it. If water gets on it and sits, it can end up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. It is a wise investment to have a roof coating put on so that it becomes waterproof. We want your roofing system to stay protected for as long as it can so we can go over the options with you to see what you would want. These coatings are good at sealing out water and dirt so that your roof is safe.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof safe and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is bonded together and makes a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair Repairing your roof before the issue grows, is crucial to make certain that you stay away from having to have an entire roof replacement.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof has to have a repair, it is important to have it fixed to avoid more damage.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go on a commercial roof or even a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its depenibility, TPO is a solid option. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. In return, this will keep your building from becoming too hot and can wind up lowering your energy bill. These keep your roof protected for between 22-30 years and are also protected by a warranty.
Built Up Roofs
For flat and slightly sloped roofing systems, the built up roof is one of the originals. If you want a top quality roofing option that will last on your roof around 25 years, this is a great pick. It stays in place because the combination of material is tar and gravel. This is a great option for your flat roof because of its overall strength and protection. When you have to go through the different options you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Having a modified bitumen roof is a great option for your commercial flat roof because these roofing systems typically last for easily over 20 years. Because of their dependable track record, they have turned into a more used roofing system than they have been before. This material is good at keeping water from going into it and is tough. More advantages are that it is fire resistant and it is tough enough to be resistant from hail and crazy weather.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a perfect choice for your commercial roof. It has stayed so popular all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your roof. We have great professionals that have done metal roofing for a long time. There are pros and cons that go along with metal roofing though that will want to be known about beforehand. This material is great at withstanding strong weather and hail, but it also is resistant against fires. This material is picked commonly because it is so long lasting. A roof coating is usually necessary to have installed because otherwise it can become rusted or damaged. Call 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Athens,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that will last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that will not weigh down the roof, but will still provide you the coverage you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel If you want the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more blended in like stone, this is a good choice.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is just what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like regular shingles but are able to give you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof A mechanical lock metal roof will offer you safety and strength that you deserve on your roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Lock your roof together and get the kind of strength and coverage that you want.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing can look great and keep it safe as well.