Sometimes it is frustrating to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Wimberley,TX. The roofing team that you choose to go with should always be available if you need them. Commercial roofing is usually larger than a residential job so it is crucial that it is done right. We do anything we can to make certain that you feel great about picking us for your roofing job. We are a high quality roofing company and because of that, all of our contractors are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do this work. We make sure to place the customer first because we know that you are the biggest reason we are doing this. We want to make certain that we always give you a top quality roofing system so that you can rely on us for every one of your roofing needs, in the future.
As your commercial roofing company, we would like to to provide you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your needs. We can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like churches and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. Although we have been doing this for a while, we are always paying attention and learning the latest skills to get better for you. You will always get what you deserve if you choose us. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the instance that something happens and it is out of normally business hours. If there is an emergency with your roofing system, we are here for you to get ahold of. Permit Hellenic Roofing & Construction, to be your commercial roofing company by dialing 832-704-2817.
It is usual that people get so caught up in varying parts of life that they forget about their roof and why they should take care of it. When they do that, they have the risk of missing out on smaller repairs. One of the largest issues is that rust can develop and holes will just get larger if these issues sit. You might think you will need to have your whole roof replaced, but you might not need to. Having your roof replaced is a great choice that will end up being less expensive than a replacement and also, less wasteful. When a restoration is done, it is typically easier than a replacement and is done in a few steps. When it is possible, you can always attempt to restore your roof instead of replace it. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you go over choices and choose what is best for your roof.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to make sure that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof Water damage happens on flat roofs because it can’t go anywhere, but an acrylic roof coating can help that from occuring.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to prevent that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof You will love the saftey that an elastomeric roof will give you without the chipping or cracking.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Pick a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the costs and time.
There are a lot of different roof coatings out there that we additionally provide and are able to keep your roof protected. Each roof coating will be able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. We have a coating called elastomeric and it is extremely common and won’t let you down. Some of them create a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective shield so that the sun’s rays can reflect off and keep your building cooler. What is better than having your roof last longer and also reducing your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
Flat roofs are something that may require some additional protection in order to stay away from damage. Since it has a flat top, it has a difficult time cleaning off things like water or debris that end up on it. When water sits for a long amount of time, it will end up causing damage and if there is previous damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. To avoid problems like water damage, you should put a roof coating on it that will keep it safe. We would like your roof to stay protected for as long as possible so we can go over the choices with you to see what you would want. You will still be able to go on your roofing system and it will be safe from things like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and is able to keep your roof protected for many years.
- Modified Bitumen This roofing is bonded together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you need a commercial roof repair, we have the experts that can handle it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair If your flat roof has to have a repair, it is crucial to get it repaired to avoid more problems.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to reduce your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is popular for its strength, TPO is a solid option. It is ready to make your roof cool because of its white reflective material. It will reflect the light and keep the roof cooler, thus lowering your energy bill. The warranty will keep you covered, but the actual roofing material will last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for a long time and is one of the first roofing materials. They are reliable and can last around 25 years on your roof. The roof is created from gravel and tar that hold it in its place. These roofing systems are very sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the different choices you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they are able to protect your roof for over 20 years. Because of their dependable track record, they have turned into a more used roofing system than they have been before. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be able to stop water from getting in. It can also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a great choice for your commercial roof. It has remained so common all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your building. We have great experts that have done metal roofing for a long time. Metal roofing has pros and cons to it that we will discuss with you about and will want you to know. An advantage that is great is that this material withstands things like heavy weather, hail, and fire. When you need something that will last a long time, this is a great option. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it should be coated to keep it lasting for a while. Commercial metal roofing in Wimberley,TX is just a quick call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that will last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that is able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing A lightweight roofing system that won’t weigh down the roof, but can still provide you the coverage you desire, is an aluminum roof.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel can give you the beautiful look of stone, but the quality that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal If you want a roof that will provide you safety, a corrugated metal roof will do that.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like traditional shingles but are able to provide you the strength and safety that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are able to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks together and is able to keep your roof protected.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that is able to last for a lot of years and make your home or commercial building safe.