Looking for a good commercial roofing company in Dripping Springs,TX, can be difficult at times. You should be able to rely on your roofing team to always take care of you. It is crucial that your commercial roofing job is done correctly and by a professional because these jobs are likely to be much bigger. We would like to make certain that you are confident in our abilities from day one and that our roofing contractors will be able to provide you the type of quality that you are searching for. The roofers on our team are trained, certified, and licensed so that you always feel confident in us. We appreciate you as a customer because you are what keeps us in business. Do not ever hesitate to reach out to us because we will make sure we are there to get the job done.
As your commercial roofing company, we would like to to provide you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your desires. The roofers on our team are able to do anything from commercial metal, to roof coatings and industrial roofing. Although we are very confident in our roofing capabilities, we are consistently trying to improve and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are regularly up to date with the newest trends and roofing technology. In all that we do, we will be sure to give you the best because that is what you should have. We offer 24/7 emergency services for you in the event that something happens and it is out of normally business hours. Sometimes roofing emergencies occur and you may not know who to get ahold of, but we are here to make sure that you are always taken care of. Call 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Sometimes people don’t pay attention to their roofs and wind up missing out on small repairs. These repairs have to be checked so that they don’t end up becoming something larger than it needs to be. One of the biggest problems is that rust can develop and holes will just get larger if these problems sit. The roof might appear that it should be replaced, but you do not always need to do that. You should consider having your roof restored and not replaced so that you can stay away from the additional cost and wasting of materials. The process is much easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to make sure that it is correct. To stay away from all of the time and cost of getting a new roof, consider having a roof restoration instead. Hellenic Roofing & Construction is here to make sure that you are taken care of to the best of our abilities.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof safe with a silicone roof coating that will help keep it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great choice to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Waterproof your roofing system by making it a polyurea roof and it can stay protected.
- Elastomeric Roof If you want a roof that will last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Choose a roof restoration over a replacement to avoid the costs and time.
We offer a variety of roof coatings that will be able to help keep your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. Each roof coating is able to do a different thing and keep it protected in varying ways. We have a coating named elastomeric and it is very popular and will not let you down. Most of them construct a waterproof seal and others act as a reflective material so that the sun’s rays will reflect off and keep your building cooler. This actually helps cool the roofing material down and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof safe, you will want to provide it additional protection. The reason for this is because they are flat, if water or any type of debris get on it, it cannot go anywhere. If water gets on it and sits, it will wind up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. It is a smart choice to have a roof coating installed on so that it becomes waterproof. There are so many options to choose from because we want you to have whatever you want. These make the roofing system able to walk on also and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing A single ply roof is easily installed and is able to keep your roof safe for many years.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing creates a bond that seals out water and dirt to make your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair Making certain that your commercial roof is repaired, can help you stay away from issues down the line.
- Flat Roof Repair A flat roof repair should be completed by a professional roof contractor and will be able to help prevent your roof from having to have a replacement down the line.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing can go over a commercial roof or onto a residential roof.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular choice among single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. The white reflective material of this roof will help to keep the roof cool. If you would like to lower the energy bill for your home, this is the way. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last between 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the beginning roofing systems used for flat and slightly sloped roofs. If you want a reliable roofing option that can last on your roof around 25 years, this is a great pick. This strong material remains put because of the mixture of tar and gravel. This is a nice choice for your flat roof because of its overall strength and protection. When you have to go through the different choices you have, dial Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they will be able to protect your roof for over 20 years. They have become a common roofing system for commercial roofs because they are really dependable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be able to stop water from coming in. It can also keep your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a solid way to keep your roof safe for a long time. It has stayed so popular all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your building. You do not have to worry about your roof because our experts have been doing metal roofing for a long time. There are good and bad things with every roof, and metal is no exception. Fire, hail and major weather are not a match to this roof and will stand strong with protection. Its long lasting strength is a reason that it is typically found on a lot of commercial buildings and even is becoming popular among residential roofs. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated in order to keep it lasting as long as possible. Phone 832-704-2817 for commercial roofing in Dripping Springs,TX.
- Standing Seam Metal Provide your roof something that will last you over 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to stay on your roof through even the heaviest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight to your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and can protect you.
- Stone Coated Steel Picking stone coated steel can give you the beautiful look of stone, but the quality that steel would give you.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof can do for you.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles look like regular shingles but will be able to give you the strength and safety that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that will be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be achomplished with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to create a locking effect that is strong and can make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that will be able to last for a lot of years and keep your home or commercial building safe.