Searching for a quality commercial roofing company in Buda,TX, can be difficult sometimes. When you choose a roofing team, you should always be able to count on them. It is important that your commercial roofing job is finished right and by an expert because these jobs tend to be much larger. From the very beginning, we will make sure to keep you informed on everything that occurs with your roofing system. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make certain that the roofing contractors on our team are completely trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than confidence in us. We will put our customer first because you are what keeps our company going. We want to make sure that we always provide you a top quality roof so that you will depend on us for all your roofing needs, in the future.
As a dependable commercial roofing company, we want to offer you with a variety of roofing services that accommodate all of your desires. Our expert roofers are able to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. Although we are very confident in our roofing capabilities, we are always trying to improve and be the best company we can be for you which means that we are consistently up to date with the latest trends and roofing technology. You will always get the best that you deserve if you choose us. We also have 24/7 emergency services that let us to be here for you when you desire it the most. When you have an emergency with your roof outside of normal business hours, you can always get ahold of us. Phone 832-704-2817 and let Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in other parts of life that they forget about their roof and how they should take care of it. These repairs need to be looked at so that they don’t wind up becoming something bigger than it needs to be. A big issue that happens is that rust will spread and holes can just get bigger. You might think you will need to have your entire roof replaced, but you may not have to. Restoring your roof is actually a great option and is less expensive for you than a replacement. When a restoration is completed, it is usually simpler than a replacement and is done in a few steps. To avoid all of the time and cost of having a new roof, think about having a roof restoration instead. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are here to help you in any way that we can and provide you with the best roof possible.
- Silicone Roof Prevent the suns rays from overheating your building and give a white coating of silicone roofing to your flat roof.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a solid option to choose for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof will often times collect water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to keep that from happening.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip through time like some other roofs will.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be an option and if it is, you will see how much cheaper it is.
We provide a variety of roof coatings that will be able to help keep your roof safe and lasting longer than ever before. Roof coatings are all different and each one has the power to keep your roof safe or protected in another way. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a good reason. These roof coatings will be able to create a waterproof seal and some even have reflective materials to keep the sun’s harsh rays from overheating the rooftop. What is better than making your roof last longer and also reducing your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
A flat roof will need to have extra protection than many other roofs. These roofs end up getting damaged because if something like water or debris get on it, it has nowhere to go. If water gets on it and sits, it will end up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. It is a smart idea to get a roof coating put on your commercial flat roofing system to keep it safe from these types of things. There are so many choices to pick from because we want you to have whatever you want. These materials are usually alright to walk on and will be able to seal out all of the dirt and water that can accrue up there.
- Single Ply Roofing To keep your roof protected and be done in a smaller amount of time, single ply roofing is great.
- Modified Bitumen This material is sealed together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have a problem with your commercial roof and need a repair, call on our roofing experts.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofing so if you need a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Getting a cool roof on your commercial building will allow you to lower your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its depenibility, TPO is a solid choice. Because of its white reflective abilities, it has the ability to reflect the light from of the roof and prevent the roof from getting too hot. If you want to lower your energy bill in your home, this is the way. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for very long and is one of the original roofing materials. They are dependable and can stay around 25 years on your roof. The roof is created from gravel and tar that keep it in its place. These roofing systems are very sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can assist you with all of the different options you might have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are good because they will be able to protect your roof for over 20 years. More and more commercial roofs are using this material on it because it is durable. A modified bitumen roof is seamless and that will be created to stop water from getting in. They are also really tough and fire resistant so it is not likely that a storm or hail will be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial roofs are a nice place to put metal and keep it safe. It has remained so common all this time because it will last up to 70 years on your building. We are pros at metal roofing and are able to get the job finished right. There are pros and cons with each roof, and metal is no exception. An advantage that is great is that this metal withstands things like strong weather, hail, and fire. When you want something that can last a long time, this is a solid option. Some cons of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated to keep it lasting as long as possible. Commercial metal roofing in Buda,TX is only a quick call away by dialing 832-704-2817.
- Standing Seam Metal A standing seam roof will be able to last you around 70 years and keep your roof remaining great for as long as it lasts.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is able to withstand even the toughest weather and rain.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and will still be able to give your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel Protect your roof with steel, but showcase the great look of stone coated steel.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof should be ready for anything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle When you enjoy the look of shingles, but you want something tougher, this is a good choice.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Mechanical lock metal roofs are there to keep safe your commercial roof.
- Snap Lock Metal When you need a strong roof that won’t let you down, we will help you get what you deserve.
- Copper Roof Make your roof pop with a copper roof that will be able to last for a lot of years and make your home or commercial building safe.