Occasionally it is difficult to find a top quality commercial roofing company in Marshall,TX. When you choose a roofing team, you need to always be able to count on them. Commercial roofing is usually bigger than a residential job so it is crucial that it is done correctly. We do anything we can to be certain that you feel good about choosing us for your roofing job. We are a top quality roofing company and because of that, all of our roofers are completely trained, certified, and licensed to do their jobs. You, as a customer, are what keeps us going so we really value what you tell us. We are sure to always leave you with a sturdy and dependable roof so that you trust us later on for all your roofing needs.
We will be sure, as your commercial roofing company, that we are able to give you any of your commercial roofing desires. Our professional roofers have the ability to do anything from single ply roofing, roof coatings, and metal roofing, to industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals. We are always bettering our skills by remaining up to date with the newest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. You deserve to have the very top quality and that is what we will provide you. Another service that we offer to make sure you are always taken care of, is 24/7 emergency service If you end up with an emergency with your roof outside of normal business hours, you can always give us a call. Call 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
It is usual that people get so caught up in varying parts of life that they forget about their roofing system and how they should take care of it. When they do that, they have the risk of not knowing about the small repairs. A large issue that occurs is that rust will develop and holes can just get bigger. The roof may seem like it should be replaced, but you don’t always need to do that. Getting your roof replaced is a good choice that will wind up being less expensive than a replacement and additionally, less wasteful. The process is much easier than a full replacement because the roof is inspected, power washed, redone, and then looked at again to make certain that it is correct. If it is something that can be accomplished on your roof, you should think about getting your roof restored in place of having an entire roof restoration. Here at, Hellenic Roofing & Construction, we will help you.
- Silicone Roof A silicone roof is a great way to make sure that your roof is safe and cooled down.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great choice to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof A flat roof can often times gather water on it, but a polyurea coating will be able to prevent that from occuring.
- Elastomeric Roof Elastomeric roofing is dependent and will not crack or chip through time like some other roofs can.
- Commercial Roof Restoration Restoring your roof is not only less expensive than having a replacement, but it is less wasteful as well and will keep your roof safe.
There are many different roof coatings out there that we also provide and will be able to keep your roof protected. We would like to keep your roof lasting as long as possible so we think you should definitely get a roof coating. One of our most common cooling materials is elastomeric and it has become that way for a really good reason. They all do varying things like reduce your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. What could be better than having your roof last longer and also lowering your energy bill at the same time.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you would like to to keep your flat roof safe, you will need to give it additional protection. Its flat top makes it hard for water to run off of it and will end up just sitting on top of it. If water gets on it and sits, it can wind up causing damage or contributing to more damage that is already there. It is a wise choice to have a roof coating installed on so that it is waterproof. With so many options to pick from, we can go through them with you and understand which one works the best. You will still be able to go on your roofing system and it will be safe from stuff like water and dirt.
- Single Ply Roofing Ask us about single ply roofing and allow us to show you how much it can keep your roof safe.
- Modified Bitumen Modified bitumen roofing makes a seal that locks out water and dirt to keep your roof safe.
- Commercial Roof Repair When you have a problem with your commercial roof and want a repair, call on our roofing professionals.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage happens all of the time on flat roofs so if you want a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is a solid option if you would like something on your roof that will work to reflect the sun and lower your energy bill from it.
TPO / Single Ply
If you want a strong roofing system that is commonly known for its strength, TPO is a solid option. The white reflective material on this roof will help to keep the roof cool. This can keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill in your home. These roofing systems are warranty safe and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
Built up roofing has been working for very long and is one of the original roofing materials. If you need a reliable roofing option that can last on your roof around 25 years, this is a great choice. The roof is made up of gravel and tar that hold it in place. These roofing systems are incredibly sturdy and are perfect for flat roof protection. When you have to go through the varying choices you have, call Hellenic Roofing & Construction at 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems remain over 20 years on your commercial roof. They have become a common roofing system for commercial roofs because they are really reliable. The advantages of a modified bitumen roof are that they are seamless and that in itself is a nice choice because it makes sure that nothing is coming through and creating damage. They are also very tough and fire resistant so it is unlikely that a storm or hail would be able to cause damage to this roof.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Metal roofing on your commercial roof is a great way to keep your roof stay protected for a long time. It is often used by commercial buildings because it can last for around 70 years on your roof. We have experienced professionals that have done metal roofing for a long time. Just like with every roof, there are pros and cons that you will want to pay attention to. This material is perfect for withstanding heavy weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. When you need something that will remain a long time, this is a great option. One part of metal roofing that has to be done is to get it coated to be certain it will not end up rusted. If you need commercial metal roofing in Marshall, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our professional contractors will be able to help you discover what is right for you.
- Standing Seam Metal If your roof has to have something that can offer protection for many years, this is it.
- Steel Roofing When you need a roof that will protect you, steel is a great option.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is lightweight and will still be able to give your commercial building the protection you deserve.
- Stone Coated Steel Stone coated steel is a perfect way to be sure your roof is strong, but also looks good as well.
- Corrugated Metal Make certain that your roof looks great but still keeps your commercial building or home covered.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like normal shingles but are able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would provide you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Choosing a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as sturdy as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal The locks in this roofing system come together to create a locking effect that is strong and can make the roof hold really still and strong.
- Copper Roof Make your roof stand out with a copper roof that will be able to last for a long time and make your home or commercial building safe.