Occasionally it is difficult to discover a top quality commercial roofing company in Longview,TX. If you decide on a roofing team, you should always be able to depend on them. Commercial roofing is usually larger than a residential job so it is important that it is done correctly. From the very beginning, we will make sure to keep you in the loop on everything that happens with your roofing system. As a quality commercial roofing company, we make sure that the roofing contractors on our team are fully trained, certified, and licensed so that you won’t ever have anything less than confidence in us. We value you as a customer because you are the reason we are in business. We would like to give you a great, solid roof that you can depend on so that whenever there is an issue in the future, you never hesitate to call us for help.
When you need commercial roofing services, we are here for you as your commercial roofing company. Our roofing contractors can do it all, whether it be single ply roofing, industrial roofing projects like schools and hospitals, or roof coatings and metal work. We are always bettering our skills by remaining up to date with the newest roofing technology so that we can bring you the best. You deserve to have the very best and that is what we will give you. When you need something like 24/7 emergency services, we provide them to be sure you have it. If you have an emergency with your roofing system outside of regular business hours, you can always get ahold of us. Phone 832-704-2817 and make Hellenic Roofing & Construction your commercial roofing company.
Small repairs will turn into larger ones if they aren’t taken care of and your roof isn’t payed attention to. That is why it is crucial to be sure that you look at your roof every once in a while to avoid these problems. The issue with this is that through time, those little repairs turn into large issues and can cause a roof to do things like rust, develop water damage, or get holes. The roof may appear that it should be replaced, but you don’t always have to do that. You should think about getting your roof restored and not replaced so that you can stay away from the additional cost and waste of materials. The process of this is relatively simple as well; inspect the roof, clean it off, put new material on, reinspect. If you can, you might want to consider having your roof restored rather than having it replaced. Our team here at Hellenic Roofing & Construction, are available to assist you in any way that we can and give you the best roof we can.
- Silicone Roof Make your roof safe with a silicone roof coating that will assist in keeping it cool.
- Acrylic Roof An acrylic roof on your commercial building is a great choice to pick for water protection.
- Polyurea Roof Make an investment to keep your roof safe with a polyurea roof coating.
- Elastomeric Roof When you need a roof that can last the test of time without chipping and cracking, this can do it.
- Commercial Roof Restoration A roof restoration can be an option and if it is, you can see how much cheaper it is.
We offer a variety of roof coatings that will be able to assist in keeping your roof protected and lasting longer than ever before. Every roof coating is different and will be able to protect your roof in different ways. For example, an elastomeric roof is one of the most popular types of roof coating and for a good reason. They all do varying things like lower your cooling bill from the reflective material or creating a waterproof seal. This really helps cool the roof and will make it cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, reducing your energy bill in the end.
Commercial Flat Roof
Commercial Flat Roof
If you want to keep your flat roof protected, you will want to provide it extra protection. These roofs wind up becoming messed up because if something like water or debris get on it, it will have nowhere to go. When water sits for a long period of time, it can wind up causing damage and if there is already damage to the roof, it will only make it worse. To stay away from problems like water damage, you will want to put a roof coating on it that will protect it. There are a lot of options to choose from because we want you to have anything you want. These make the roof able to walk on as well and will seal out the water and dirt on it.
- Single Ply Roofing To make your roof protected and be done in a shorter amount of time, single ply roofing is fantastic.
- Modified Bitumen This material is bonded together and creates a waterproofed barrier that is strong.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you want a commercial roof repair, we have the experts that can deal with it for you.
- Flat Roof Repair Water damage occurs all of the time on flat roofing so if you need a repair, give us a ring.
- Cool Roof Cool roofing is nice because it will reflect the sun off of your roof, lowering your energy bill.
TPO / Single Ply
A popular option from single ply roofing are TPO roofing systems because they are very strong. Because of its white reflective cooling, it is able to reflect the light off of the roof and keep the roof from becoming too hot. This can keep the roof cooler and in doing that, it can lower the energy bill in your home. These roofing systems are warranty protected and last around 22-30 years.
Built Up Roofs
The built up roof is one of the beginning commercial systems done for flat and slightly sloped roofs. If you need a top quality roofing option that can last on your roof around 25 years, this is a solid pick. It stays in place because the combination of material is tar and gravel. Their strength and longevity make them a top option to choose from. Hellenic Roofing & Construction can help you with all of the different choices you may have, just call 832-704-2817.
Modified bitumen roofing systems are great because they will be able to protect your commercial building for over 20 years. These systems are popular because people are discovering that they are extremely reliable. This material is great at keeping water from going into it and is tough. It can also make your roof safe from hail and is fire resistant.
Commercial Metal Roofing
Commercial Metal Roofing
Picking a metal roof is a great choice for your commercial roof. It is a prime contender with other roofing options because it can last up to 70 years. Our professional roofers are professionals in metal roofing, having done them many times. There are pros and cons with each roof, and metal is no exception. This material is great at withstanding strong weather and hail, but it additionally is resistant against fires. Its long lasting strength is the reason that it is typically found on many commercial buildings and even is very popular among residential roofs. Some disadvantages of a metal roofing system are that it will need to be coated in order to keep it lasting as long as possible. If you need commercial metal roofing in Longview, TX, call 832-704-2817 and our roofing contractors will be available to help you find what is the best for you.
- Standing Seam Metal Give your roof something that will last you around 70 years.
- Steel Roofing A steel roof is something that will be able to stay on your roof through even the craziest weather.
- Aluminum Roofing Do not add too much weight on your roof, an aluminum roofing system is lighter and will keep you safe.
- Stone Coated Steel If you want the protection that steel gives you, but a look that is more natural like stone, this is a great choice.
- Corrugated Metal Your roof needs to be ready for everything that comes its way, and that is exactly what a corrugated metal roof will do for you.
- Metal Shingle Metal shingles appear like normal shingles but are able to provide you the strength and protection that a metal roof would give you.
- Mechanical Lock Metal Roof Picking a roof that can be dependable and keep your roof as strong as possible can be done with this roof.
- Snap Lock Metal Get a roof that locks into itself and is able to keep your roof together.
- Copper Roof Copper roofing will look good and keep it safe at the same time.